The Baddest Man Alive in Westeos?

PrinceHenryris

Oberyn Martell - dead

Gregor Clegane -'maybe undead

Sandor Clegane -I have my theories

Jaime Lannister - still learning

Lyn Corbray - "My lady has a thirst."

Greatjon Umber - Even the Old Gods don't know what might/will happen if/when he gets loose.

Gerold Dayne - Doran considers him, "the most dangerous man. In Dorne"

Who else?

Best fighters?

Garlan and Loras Tyrell, Andrik the Unsmiling, Harras Harlaw, Mance Rayder, Areo Hotah, Brienne of Tarth, Balon Swann, Jon Connington, Bronze Yohn Royce, Strongboar, Jaquen H'Ghor or w/e. Probably Darkstar, probably Robert Strong.

Barristan, Victarion, the Big Man, Barristan's protege whose name escapes me, Jorah Mormont and Dany's bf if we're counting Essos.

Tumco Lho is the one Barristan says is the best natural swordsman since Jaime Lannister.

Areo Hotah and Sandor for Westeros, if he's really alive.

Barristan and Victarion for Essos.

Yeah, no idea how spry he'd be. But if he is he's at or near the top.

But if I had to pick one guy currently definitely alive, I probably go with Garlan.

Mance Rayder is my pick. It takes a pretty bad man for the wildlings to follow you.

Jaqen is up there, also. Anybody who can instill fear in Rorge and Biter has to be mentioned.

Vic is pretty badass but his brother owns him.

Non-fighters- Varys, easily. Dude runs the show and has survived it all, thus far.

Has Bran ever actually warged a bird yet? (Serious question)

I don't think so.... But I think the idea comes from TWOW sample for Theon, where

two raven repeat two words "Theon" and "Tree" in unison with eachother.

I think people read it as a indication that It is Bran and his friendly lawn Gnome.

I have an apreciation for Euron. Where everywhere people (in the books) claim the war has been won by House Lannister, Euron slaps them all in the face when he takes the Shields.

I have an apreciation for Euron. Where everywhere people (in the books) claim the war has been won by House Lannister, Euron slaps them all in the face when he takes the Shields.

Yup. Euron is the type of guy who badasses are afraid of(case in point, Vic).

I don't think so.... But I think the idea comes from TWOW sample for Theon, where

two raven repeat two words "Theon" and "Tree" in unison with eachother.

I think people read it as a indication that It is Bran and his friendly lawn Gnome.

Cool, thanks.

I am kind of the same about LF and Euron. I hear a lot about their intelligence, but I haven't actually seen too much of it. Well, no...LF's definitely smart, but in terms of his political play, he really takes huge and often unnecessary gambles. So far the balls keep bouncing his way, but I don't really see why.

Euron...meh. He's outplayed a zealot, a moron and a political eunuch. Really, being the smartest Greyjoy is like being the prettiest Clegane.

For both I would relish actual demonstrations of the real goods, though.

Archived