Roose Bolton, a superhero?

Roose and Booze

"After surviving being flayed and left for dead by his enemies, a man cried out to any god who would listen to grant him vengeance, and was answered. The one men call "The Stranger" commanded the man to send to him the soul of the first man he came across and he would grant the ability to take that man's skin as his own and thus provide means for his vengeance. The man happened upon Roose Bolton cleaning his sword under a tree one day, and with stealth and a quick slice of his knife, sent The Stranger his soul and took Roose's skin as his own becoming "The Roose". Now he bides his time plotting his vengeance against those who wronged him, the men of Winterfell."

Just for giggles :)

"After surviving being flayed and left for dead by his enemies, a man cried out to any god who would listen to grant him vengeance, and was answered. The one men call "The Stranger" commanded the man to send to him the soul of the first man he came across and he would grant the ability to take that man's skin as his own and thus provide means for his vengeance. The man happened upon Roose Bolton cleaning his sword under a tree one day, and with stealth and a quick slice of his knife, sent The Stranger his soul and took Roose's skin as his own becoming "The Roose". Now he bides his time plotting his vengeance against those who wronged him, the men of Winterfell."

Just for giggles :)

Just brilliant!

His bag of presents is made of human skin and his sleigh is pulled by giant leeches Ho Ho Ho Ho

What fun it is to laugh and sing

a flaying song tonight!

We need to make a full Roosemas song. I'm a horrible lyricist so I'll be of no help. OP can we do it here? It would fill all the children's hearts with Roosemas cheer. :D

I'm very pleased that Roose is getting a contingent of fans to rival even Stannis's "King's Men"

I'm a fan of Roose and Stannis. Both are badasses. However, my friend was surprised at the Red Wedding when he thought that "Stannis" had just killed Robb. *Facepalm.

Archived