Details you always forget about various characters

The Crow's Third Eye

I think they are both pretty pale. I think Jon is described as the "darker" of the two in terms or hair-colour. Possibly in regards to temperament, too. Jon is pretty broody, which is often described as "dark" in literature.

Chapter 1 GoT Jon was slender where Robb was muscular, dark where Robb was fair, graceful and quick where his half brother was strong and fast.

The fact that Stannis is younger than Robert is another one for me as someone else already mentioned. i mean, when you hear how uptight he is I imagine.a man of at least Tywin's age.

Brienne does not look likr she does on the HBO series. In the books she truly is freakish.

Theon-Reek has no or very few teeth.

Most characaters are actually bearded, especially in the North. I always picture everyone as clean shaven.

The fact that by Dance Arya is actually beginning to grow up and is nearing or has already hit puberty. To me she shall always be Maisie Williams

Kind of OT but Maisie is 16 now... Weird, right? Only 1 year younger than Sophie.

This is not really forgetting per se, but I don't think it ever really registered to me that Ser Gregor was a geniune person who fuctioned as a normal human being, who also happened to be SEVEN FUCKING FOOT TALL.

Actual closer to 8.

This is not really forgetting per se, but I don't think it ever really registered to me that Ser Gregor was a geniune person who fuctioned as a normal human being, who also happened to be SEVEN FUCKING FOOT TALL.

Well let's not give him too much credit..

As mentioned upthread, Jon's wounds from Orell for sure. And Dany having no to little hair in aCoK, even though I always remember that it was all burned off.

Jaime's hair too, I remember his beard, but by now he has very short hair, not golden locks.

And at the end of Dance too,Dany is also bald

Donal Noye made Robert's warhammer (that killed Rhaegar :P)

Littlefinger who fought Brandon for the hand of Catelyn also asked to marry Sansa :stillsick:

Loras and Brienne are the same age? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Little Rhaenys has the Dornish look.

Omg. Loras and Brienne have like a year in between them-she's 18-19, he's 17-18.

Archived