Marillion

CassBlackfyre

This is a recurring theme. Brutal torture generally keeps loose tongues in check. Examples include Blue Bard, Jeyne Poole, Marillion and Reek.

I suppose you're right, and thats why the BB went insane? being tortured to give up info that was tortured into him in the first place

Is Marillion truly dead? Or will he return to haunt - or expose - Sansa and LF?

Think you're Clutching At Straws a bit. He's quite Brave, but may have lost his Marbles. He's pretty pale too. Maybe he's Afraid of Sunlight? Speaking of which, it's a shame they cut off his tongue in the show. I guess vocals are now...Sounds That Can't Be Made by him.

(sorry if no one gets any of that).

I suppose you're right, and thats why the BB went insane? being tortured to give up info that was tortured into him in the first place

Yes. The thing is, despite being tortured by the other party now, he continues to sing Cersei's song to the high Septon. He's gone loony, and still won't speak the truth, or maybe it is because he's gone loony that he won't speak the truth. :dunno:

Yes. The thing is, despite being tortured by the other party now, he continues to sing Cersei's song to the high Septon. He's gone loony, and still won't speak the truth, or maybe it is because he's gone loony that he won't speak the truth. :dunno:

The Blue Bard is still singing Cersei's sweet song, but has he actually been tortured by the Faith? I'm not sure. Besides, given his physical (and presumably mental) state, his testimony wont be taken particularly seriously, so maybe the High Septon was content just to leave him be?

And on the subject of Marillion, my own little crackpot was that LF told Marillion if he confessed he could get him another life somewhere else; across the Narrow Sea, Dorne, wherever. Marillion confessed because he knew he would be out of favour with the Lords of the Vale regardless so he may as well start afresh (ends crackpottery)

The Blue Bard is still singing Cersei's sweet song, but has he actually been tortured by the Faith? I'm not sure. Besides, given his physical (and presumably mental) state, his testimony wont be taken particularly seriously, so maybe the High Septon was content just to leave him be?

And on the subject of Marillion, my own little crackpot was that LF told Marillion if he confessed he could get him another life somewhere else; across the Narrow Sea, Dorne, wherever. Marillion confessed because he knew he would be out of favour with the Lords of the Vale regardless so he may as well start afresh (ends crackpottery)

I think it was said that the faith was whipping the blue bard? i was sure he was being tortured by the 7 followers, but now im not so sure :/

Archived