OK WHO WOULD WIN AN ARCHERY CONTEST BETWEEN KATNISS EVERDEEN, LEGOLAS THE ELF, ANGUY THE ARCHER AND ROBIN HOOD?

Khal Pono

Hawkeye, Green Arrow or Merida.

Or Bullseye as he's supposed to never miss (unless he's aiming at a hero). Out of that list I think Legolas has the edge in terms of super vision and a lot more time to practice.

The kid from the D&D cartoon.

You can't beat a bow that never runs out of arrows.

Although that may make you a bit sloppier when you know that every shot doesn't have to count :P

My money is on 'Mad' Jack Churchill. The others may have used their archery skills to defeat teenagers, orcs, Lannisters and Alan Rickman but he used his to kill Nazis, who are clearly a greater threat than any of the others. He could also distract the others with his bagpipes.

That is one tough mother.

Robin Hood, the Costner version. Because he had TV-guided arrowheads.

And we did say archery contest, not battle to the death, so it doesn't matter who has a crush on Katniss.

But letting Katniss win could still be a tactic?

Theon?

Nah.

Hah. He'd probably still beat Edmure Tully - the guy couldn't hit a

boat, if his dad's access to the afterlife depended on it

Katniss Everdeen.

She'd kill Legolas before he can let his arrow fly, because he's been trained for this all his life, he's a career.

Robin Hood would take Anguy out, because only ONE person can be the demon archer of a brotherhood of outlaws who aid the poor and the wounded while fighting pervert assholes.

That leaves Katniss and Robin, when when Katniss would sing The Hanging Tree and tell how his father was killed in a mine accident, Robin would be so moved he'd charge at Hawkeye alone to save Katniss, but die in a lethal wound he takes in the combat after he defeats Hawkeye, because Haymitch only ever sends medicine for Katniss and Aragorn and the Elves are cross, because Katniss took Legolas out, so there's no healer around.

Archived