OK WHO WOULD WIN AN ARCHERY CONTEST BETWEEN KATNISS EVERDEEN, LEGOLAS THE ELF, ANGUY THE ARCHER AND ROBIN HOOD?

Khal Pono

Meh...Chuck Norris is over-rated. Katniss and Robin are future and past characters that have/will need to survive our world. Both have the opportunity to win over Legolas who lives in M.E.

I am assuming that Katniss is the older sister from the Hunger Games.

no one reads the books. katniss dropped a hover craft with a single xplosive tipped arrow. she utilizes a technologically advanced bow and three variations of arrows, explosive tipped, incendiary, and normal. by the third book shes survived the hunger games, a quarter quell, and several battles against heavily, impossibly armed forces.

even if we are basing from the movies, the competitors were very skilled, even though they have nothing against the capitols military forces. katniss is being horribly, horribly underestimated here. id rank her with legolas in ability.

a couple more feats, second book, she hit dozens of mobile targets with pinpoint percision, right in the eye every time. in the movie she cleared a hologram training simulator against several opponents, easily.

i also would say that she lead the charge against the capitol in the third book, overcoming all of its defenses, at the cost of the lives of most with her... but i would need to check the book.

anyways, with all that said and done... legolas and katniss are in similar tiers when it comes to archery ability. katniss has fancy things, though. guys like hawkeye and the green arrow rely on their technology more, and it really depends on the environment.

if its a forested area legolas or katniss with legolas in the far lead. give katniss her fancy tech and she wins.

if its urban either hawkeye, green arrow, or katniss again. hawkeye just seems the sharpest of these three.

overall, i would give it to either legolas or katniss because of his sheer ability and her versatility. however, to be completely honest if legolas used fancy technology like some of the other competitors, he would stomp overwhelmingly.

im a little biased right now because of katniss being so grossly underestimated, so my opinions at the moment are tenuous.

ps. sorry for the lack of punctuation, this website isnt working well with my phone.

• 8 months later...

Of the originally listed characters, Katniss hands down.

However, I'd like to add Alleras/Sarella. That goldenheart bow is hard to beat, and she's one hell of an archer.

Also, Tyrion with his crossbow, but really he's only interested in killing his relatives so he might not do as well in competition.

And at about midnight I'll remember some other famous fictional archer who I should have put forth but couldn't think of while I was posting.

That'd be quite an overture.

Good one! :lmao:

Legolas has this, hands down. Katniss has some skill, yes, but she had help with everything she accomplished and she's a reluctant competitor. Not to mention the fact that danger follows her everywhere and Haymitch would have to send someone to save her life so she could get a shot off.

Archived