Things I desperately want Book 6 To Explain

Acky Deshwanee

1) Who takes on Ser Robert Strong and ends up dying.

2) How George writes up Jon's next event

3) Varys'/Illyrio's true motives

4) Littlefingers plan set into motion

5) Syrio Forels return

6) Jaqen Hgar's return (may have already happened)

1) Ser Loras, and dies

2) Would love to see him become an Other. Warging is just too predictable

3) Spawn a dance of dragons part 2, Varys and Aegon, vs Illyrio and Dany

4) Littlefinger/Sansa to interfere at the battle of winterfell with the eyrie = LF/Sansa with Stannis slaughter the boltons

5) Where'd he go? Did he die? Meryn Trant is still alive, George just doesn't get into it...

6) He couldve been anyone. Im thinking he's been watching arya

Too many to enumerate, but basically I want to see the resolution and fallout of the battle of Winterfell.

Thinking Littlefinger rallies the Eyrie and joins with Stannis to take down the boltons. Or, Littlefinger in a twist turns the tide and joins the boltons, and destroys stannis

Mystery Plot wise

1. What promises did Ned break?

2. Varys' motives both present and when serving Aerys

3. What happened at the Tower of Joy? Did Lyanna die in childbirth or from wounds?

4. What was Rhaegar up to?

Solution

1. This intrigues me greatly. I suppose Howland Reed is the only possible source on 1, 3 and possibly 4. Unless JonCon knows something about 4.

2. Blackfyre explains things and explains the amount of back story on the Blackfyre rebellion we are give. But there is not really much evidence for it.

Did Ser Desmond Grell and Ser Robin Ryger ever reach the Wall? The most important unanswered question in the series, imo.

I agree on this one. Much will change if they did.

1) Is Bloodraven working for good, evil, or both?

2) Are the COTF evil like some readers believe?

3) What happened at the TOJ? Did Rhaegar really kidnap Lyanna? Why? What is the SOIAF?

4) JON SNOW?????

5) Will Doran Martell ascertain that Aegon is a fake?

6) Who was Illyrio's wife? Why did he scatter his resources around with regards to the Targaryen kids? Wouldn't it have just been smarter to present them as a couple, let them grow up together, and marry them off to ensure lineage continuation? There is something going on there.

7) Will the DoD happen before , after, or during an Others invasion?

1) None of the above. He is doing what he does, for the COTF.

2) Evil

3) Lyanna willingly went with Rhaegar. Lyanna died of childbirth. As for the SOIAF, I don't even want to start on that. *sigh*

4) Jon will live, but part ways from the NW.

5) Not until it's too late, and the Martells are done.

6) Sigh.... not enough information here.

7) Before the invasion. I think the Dragons are one of the solutions to the Others.

The Maesters are trying to build a world where all magik is gone

Well, so says one incredibly shifty Archmaester. ;)

OT: My main one would be Hardhome, Mother Mole, and the fate of the Night's Watch ships.

Oh, and the whereabouts of the Blackfish, but I think just about everybody wants to know that.

1. What the hell is goning happen in aftermath of the ides of marsh

2. Cersei and Margs trial

1. Tourmand and the wildings who just made jon their king(not really but you get my point) come out of the hall drunk and ready for battle. They see black brothers fighting black brothers, queens men trying to kill the giant, and chaos everywhere. Val or Mel take Jons body to ice cells. By the time he wakes up a good amount of people at castle black are dead including Selyse. Marsh leads a group of NW members to shadow tower and gets pursued by Tourmand. After that i have no idea.

2. The High Septon is really Varys creature. Marg is found guilty(its revealed later she had sex with Renly by Loras or Mace) and is imprisoned. Robert Strong fights Lancel(any real pious person can fill this role) and it looks like Lancel is gonna win. At some point Tommen runs in after his cat. Lancel trys to put things on hold because of the interference. Strong who is not fully human and does not understand the danger slices right threw Lancel and ends up hitting Tommen right in the face. Everyone freaks out and at the same time Mace launches his attack on the Sept to rescue his daughter.

Why did the wolves attack Tyrion?

Whats up with the Wyllas?

How will Roose die?

My guesses for explanations:

1. Rickon, who was playing with the wolves before the incident, warged them and made them attack Tyrion because the sight of him scared Rickon. I believe Bran had to shout at Rickon to make him call off Shaggydog, and Rickon seemed to snap out of a trance. Summer and Grey Wind came when called because their bonds with Rob and Bran were stronger by far than their bonds with Rickon.

2. Wylla Manderly is named after the Wylla the Neds told us about. She was Lord Manderly's sister or cousin who travelled with Ned's host like Lord Cerwyn's daughter travelldd with Robb's

3. After the Battle of Ice Manderly and the other northern lords in WF will murder Roose and his men, securing the castle for Lord Rickon Stark

Summer, because he is beyond the wall.

He mentions sensing Summer though...

On the other side the wind was colder still, the wolf sensed. That was where his brother was, the grey brother who smelled of summer.

Summer also senses Ghost across the wall in Storm of Swords.

Archived