Do you think Dany will conquer all of westeros?

Wynter Manderly

this got me thinking because of the other thread.

i was wondering if Jon would kneel to Dany and her dragons as Torrhen did to Ageon.

No, I think it will be the opposite as the monarch with the dragons will kneel to the king in the north.

I think Dany will conquer all of Westeros except the North and KL.

The main problem for Dany is to get to Westeros. Once she's there, it'll be a walk in the park, what with her dragons, various factions rallying to her cause, the seven kingdoms weakened by constant warfare, etc

Not so sure, if you believe the Maesters conspiracy then they know how to kill dragons, and theres as many maesters as there is lords in westeros

GRRM is a big fan of military history and history has proved that no one can conquer Russia in the winter... I kind of get the same feeling about the North and the impending winter... Idk how its going to work out for Stannis if/when he wins Winterfell will he immediately move South or will he camp out there for the winter and let people come to him and let them dwindle (not counting the GNC) he has the Nothroners who know how to manage Winter (bear paws are 1 indication)...

If Dany were able to conquer KL and the some of the Southern lands im not sure she would want to march North (maybe hears of walkers and wights and decides the can deal with the North)... wouldn't make for a great story unless the NW disbands because the Wildlings revolt and slay everyone and move South.. maybe they kill Stannis and Dany will kill them uniting the realm.. or maybe they'll join Stannis.. who knows with Jon Snows death there is an incredible amount of turmoil in the North and will for sure dictate how the rest of the realm shakes out

Archived