Sansa Lannister

eddardwolf

i concede to you all!;) i was just speculating as to what will become of sansa as i think most characters and all starks will have a power play/defining moment in the end but i suppose tyrions kinslaying has put this idea to bed! i thought it would be a nice end for her as it would mean the lannisters losing power and she always wanted to be a lady!

at that time he had every claim he was the next in line there is no arguing with that in the laws of westeros he is the heir to casterly rock

In Tywin's mind, Jaime was always going to inherit or at least Cersei. In how, he was never going to all Tyrion to have the Rock.

wives have a large amount of power as shown by lady arryn and how she continued to rule the eyrie until she was murdered, just saying it would be an interesting route to go with sansa as she doesn't like being in the eyrie and would also complete the lannisters fall from power

Lysa had power because she was Robin's regent, not because she was Jon A.s wife. If the latter had died childless, Harry the Heir'd have inherited, forcing Lysa back to RR.

sansa would have been lady of the rock and would have had power if cat and eddard had no children but eddard died one day catelyn wouldn't have just been tossed aside and forgotten

She wouldn't be tossed aside, but she would rule the North.

Also, Tywn would have worked to ensure that Tyrion didn't inherit.

i take back the fact i conceded, SANSA FOR CASTERLY ROCK WOO

Can you provide some textual support for this view. Pretty much everything we know speaks against it:

1) Sansa's husband is convicted kingslayer and kinslyer and would have been executed if found

2) Westerlands bannermen would certainly not accept Tyrion as ruler, much less Sansa without Tyrion.

3) South of the Neck, when husband dies childless, his wife goes back to her family (as Ami Frey came back to Twins once Ser Pate died.) Or maybe she stays, but certainly has no power over anyone.

ETA:

She wouldn't be tossed aside, but she would rule the North.

Also, Tywn would have worked to ensure that Tyrion didn't inherit.

Since rest of your post suggests otherwise, did you mean would or wouldn't ?

The only way Sansa will ever rule CR is if Tyrion is given CR by a new King/Queen who takes the IT (Aegon, Dany, Jon, Stannis). Tyrion is completely out of the running for CR as it stands now. If Tyrion is granted CR, then Sansa would then have to choose to stay with him as his wife in order to get CR, which is about as likely to happen as her growing a third arm. Sansa has no interest in being Tyrion's wife or Lady of the Rock. Sansa would never be able to govern the Rock in her own right either.

So no, just no OT.

1) she is wife to the heir of casterly rock it passes to the next male and jaime is of course in the kings guard (praying he is alive)

2) Tyrion has a company of sellswords with him when he returns, they won't rebel and who else do they have to follow? with the gold of chastely rock they will do as they are told

3) sorry I'm not overly familiar with this character but from what you have said she was married to a knight? there is so many of them and they are not overly important people and definitely not close to a lord so other from that what else has there been to support what you have just said?

TYRION IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN HEIR TO THE ROCK. Tywin has made that abundantly clear multiple times. Just because he's Tywin's son does not automatically mean he'll get the Rock. Tywin is/was Lord, and he gets to chose his heir. If not Jaime, then Cersei and her kids, then Kevan, that's Tywin's plan, and it's his right to pass over Tyrion.

The only way Tyrion is going to get the Rock is through another King/Queen, and even then, SANSA DOES NOT WANT TO BE HIS WIFE. Therefore, even if Tyrion ever gets the Rock, Sansa will not be his Lady.

1) she is wife to the heir of casterly rock it passes to the next male and jaime is of course in the kings guard (praying he is alive)

2) Tyrion has a company of sellswords with him when he returns, they won't rebel and who else do they have to follow? with the gold of chastely rock they will do as they are told

3) sorry I'm not overly familiar with this character but from what you have said she was married to a knight? there is so many of them and they are not overly important people and definitely not close to a lord so other from that what else has there been to support what you have just said?

1. Tyrion is an attained king and kinslayer thus he has no claim. Furthermore, Tywin probably worked to ensure no one would follow Tyrion.

2. So? Lady Stoneheart has the BWB and she could use them to take Castlery Rock, but that doesn't make her ruler of the Rock. Simply, Tyrion has to take it before it can be his.

Not to mention, Sansa wants nothing to do with him or the Rock.

TYRION IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN HEIR TO THE ROCK. Tywin has made that abundantly clear multiple times. Just because he's Tywin's son does not automatically mean he'll get the Rock. Tywin is/was Lord, and he gets to chose his heir. If not Jaime, then Cersei and her kids, then Kevan, that's Tywin's plan, and it's his right to pass over Tyrion.

The only way Tyrion is going to get the Rock is through another King/Queen, and even then, SANSA DOES NOT WANT TO BE HIS WIFE. Therefore, even if Tyrion ever gets the Rock, Sansa will not be his Lady.

:lol: agreed

twins dead mate, and i doubt he was writing his will whilst on the toilet

1. Tyrion is an attained king and kinslayer thus he has no claim. Furthermore, Tywin probably worked to ensure no one would follow Tyrion.

2. So? Lady Stoneheart has the BWB and she could use them to take Castlery Rock, but that doesn't make her ruler of the Rock. Simply, Tyrion has to take it before it can be his.

Not to mention, Sansa wants nothing to do with him or the Rock.

he didn't kill the king and was never found guilty the prosecution was never completed and lady stone heart is not the heir to casterly rock, tyrion is it doesn't matter if tywin didn't want this hes dead

he didn't kill the king and was never found guilty the prosecution was never completed and lady stone heart is not the heir to casterly rock, tyrion is it doesn't matter if tywin didn't want this hes dead

He demanded a trial by combat. His champion lost, so: guilty. As stated before.

Archived