1. Whoresbane Umber whose brother is with Stannis and was a guest in Winterfell. Whoresbane is with the Boltons only because the Greatjon is a prisoner of the Freys.
2. Lord Locke. One of Locke's relatives was in the Merman's Court when Davos went to treat with Lord Wyman.
3. Harwood Stout. Stout had his stores pillaged by Ramsay and his men, he is hesitant to leave the castle, and Lady Dustin told Theon that most northern lords loved the Starks
4. The Hornwood men are without a leader, but Ramsay murdered Lady Hornwood, who was Wyman's cousin before she was married.
5. Roose had 500 Stark men with him when he marched back north, and some of those were White Harbor men, and saw their brothers in arms cut down by Freys and Boltons.
6. Lady Dustin who contradicted her only reason for hating the Starks in her speech to Theon, her nephew was murdered by Ramsay and she knows Roose isn't loved.
7. The Cerwyns and Tallharts lost men when Ramsay sacked WF, and Cley Cerwyn was killed by Bolton men. I believe that the Tallharts lost family in that battle as well.
So basically Rickon will climb onto the high seat of the Starks over the bodies of Freys and Boltons
Edited by Robb's bannerman, 02 December 2013 - 01:44 PM.