The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

I feel bad for Glen, Separated from Maggie and on a bus full of sick redshirts.

You really think Lizzie has the dexterity and wherewithal to dissect a rat and attach it to a wall in a dark basement like that? I don't know, Mark. I know she ain't right, but that takes some serious callousness.

You really think Lizzie has the dexterity and wherewithal to dissect a rat and attach it to a wall in a dark basement like that? I don't know, Mark. I know she ain't right, but that takes some serious callousness.

Maybe it's just because I've dissected a shitload of rats in my day, but I'm not sure it necessarily has to be the work of a crazy person. The way the rat was displayed on the board was identical to what I've seen (and done) in labs for years. Bob has a medical background, right? So maybe he's working on some project, a theory he's got and needs to test? Why not test it on rats? I dunno...maybe he's studying the effects of zombie bites on rats? Maybe he's got a rat zombie in his box and is trying to create...ummm...antibodies or something? That might be a bit advanced for Bob, but I've now convinced myself that 1) Bob is the rat guy and 2) he's doing it for Science!.

When Daryl told Beth about her boyfriend dying, seemed to be a shared look.

I wonder if them being together turns into more...

Hmm, I don't know.

Norman Reedus/Daryl is only a year, or two younger than Carol, (early forties). He may only be perceived as younger because Carol doesn't dye her hair. Beth is supposed to be eighteen, so he may only take a protective, brotherly role towards her, though I could see her getting a crush on him.

The thing that sticks out to me about Lizzie, is that it was almost a pathos with her to prove herself to Carol, and I got the impression she was never really sick, and if that is so, she was in that sick ward for a reason, but what?

Arbor Goldman brings a professional prospective on the dissection aspect, and makes a good point about Bob.

But, I had heard that Dahmer had started collecting animal carcasses when he was young and dismembering them, wanting to understand how the bones fit together, but his father didn't connect the dots, (or didn't want to), because he himself was an analytical chemist and perceived it as scientific curiosity, therefore didn't "see" the warning signs of a sociopath in those mutilations.

Dahmer claimed instability growing up, but was deemed sane to stand trial, though psychologists said he had a borderline personality disorder.

If Lizzie has been driven to instability regarding survival, along with her fascination with the "zombie afterlife," and " becoming something," then she may be going doing the same road.

I guess the question is does she associate "helping" with killing as opposed to killing only for the sake of defense, or has helping/killing become synonymous with her? :dunno:

Anybody think that we'll see Sam, the guy with Rick's watch, again? And I know this would never happen, but now would be a good time for Morales and his family to make a return! Haha

Also, I do think we will see Tara again, but I'm not so sure about Lilly; she seemed spent after her ordeal, and after finishing off Gov, I feel like she would have been done with life.

Maybe it's just because I've dissected a shitload of rats in my day, but I'm not sure it necessarily has to be the work of a crazy person. The way the rat was displayed on the board was identical to what I've seen (and done) in labs for years. Bob has a medical background, right? So maybe he's working on some project, a theory he's got and needs to test? Why not test it on rats? I dunno...maybe he's studying the effects of zombie bites on rats? Maybe he's got a rat zombie in his box and is trying to create...ummm...antibodies or something? That might be a bit advanced for Bob, but I've now convinced myself that 1) Bob is the rat guy and 2) he's doing it for Science!.

i like this theory a lot. Here we are thinking he's crazy and/or he doesn't like rats and all he's doing is scientific research! Regardless, I think Bob, not Lizzie is the rat person. :)

Why does everyone think there will be a bunch of groups? Like after the farm, they met up somewhere. Isnt that the point of having a plan in case of attack? Wouldn't they have somewhere to meet up? I would imagine most of the groups will get back together fairly quickly.

Why does everyone think there will be a bunch of groups? Like after the farm, they met up somewhere. Isnt that the point of having a plan in case of attack? Wouldn't they have somewhere to meet up? I would imagine most of the groups will get back together fairly quickly.

My thought went there too i mean you'd think they'd have something in place, of course in the second episode youd think after years of fighting walkers someone would be able to recognize the sound of one lunchy munchying through the powerful barrier of a sheet or that people would implement a close your cell policy. But i guess that is a part of the mystery of it all will they come back together? how long will it take?, will we have to have a whole Glenn and The Redshirts episode dear jebus?. Am i the only one wondering if Lilly and Tara have a future on this show tho? like we are understandably suppose to feel something for them right? even if it is just "hhmmm remember when you were relevant for an episode or 2?"

I think this was what Maggie (Lauren) was saying on TD. Eventually they will merge.

Like Arbor said, the rat was disected. I had to disect cats for class and that's pretty much the same layout. It looks like someone is studying it, to me anyway.

What if Bob has a zombie rat in the box. That would be too funny/weird. Silly sounds. Cheep, chirp, eeeee.

No way Lizzie is doing this. Catching, holding, killing, using dissection implements and properly dissecting an animal just because.

I think I was in 9th grade before I ever dissected a frog.

Lizzie is probably too young to have ever gotten to that point in school before things hit.

i was 7. Sucks to be your school system.

I had originally thought it was Lizzie also, but now when seeing the dissection I agree that it's too advanced for her. She is like 9 or 10 years old, and the crap hit the fan like 2 years ago, so that means she has a 3rd to 4th grade education? I know she has a full library available to her but if it turns out to be her I would be surprised now.

And Bob, what is his story? If he was doing this, why hide it? He could simply say he is doing research and no one would question it.

It was supervised, but yes. We had to put in waivers as well. It's not like you needed super sharp things. Shockingly, when you show trust to people they tend to come through. Even little people.

Archived