Tormunds Member

Bronn Urgandy

At least the thread is not titled

"Analysis of subtectual erotical nuances in Wildling speech - unveiling the great paradigm"

*subtextual

And I'd love to see an analysis of subtextual erotc nuances in Wildling culture, the parallels with Dothraki culture and how both suggest that Martin has spent more time reading 70s romance novels than would be considered healthy.

Think about it: Jon/Ygritte is basically a reverse gendered example of the "no, no, no, yes" trope but Ygritte is only interested in Jon because she mistakenly believes that he is playing out said trope-which in her culture makes him a desireable mate.

Then there's Tormund's own bear story, which, if he were talking about an actual woman/metaphorical bear, comes off as a rape story. If it's an actual bear, then it comes off as an attempted rape story, because by his own words, he was willing to ignore his partner's forcible thrashing. *

Wildling romance is based very firmly on the "if she doesn't want it, she'd have fought back" idea, at least according to Ygritte. We have little idea how it is for the Thenns or how queer sexuality works out, Do women steal each other? Do men? What if a man were to steal a girl too young to fight back?

Jon does question the system but Ygritte just fobs him off.

*And, y'know bestiality. Yes, I understand it was probably a joke.

And you can be sure it will be tiny too, no one brags about something that much unless it isn't true.

Its like the guy that constantly talks trash and brags about what a badass he is, only to get knocked out in one punch by someone half his size. Badasses don't have to brag about how badass they are, they know they can kick your ass , no need to run that mouth to prove it. And people that have huge dicks do not feel the need to tell everyone how big it is, they let the girls they have pleasured pass those tales for him. So where are all the women that would surely have been lining up to sample such a large shaft as Tormunds?? Yeah, I think you have your answer, they don't exist, and neither does his giant pekker.

Or he is very proud of it, that's way he talks about it so much

Haven't you heard that Tormunds member is light bringer and Jon being Azor Ahai will wield lightbringer to fight the others with it. Lightbringer has more explosion than Dany's dragons.

Now i am seriously disgusted

When I think about it, there seems to be some kind of underlying penis theme in ASOIAF:

*Thormund (I think the reveal is gonna be that YES he is huge, but largely impotent)

*Varys castration

*The unsullied

*Maggot cock guy (that is by far the worst chapter for me)

*Pink mast...

*Ramsay chopping Theons last friend off.

...And those are the only ones I can think of right now, but I know there are more. Does this have any significance? Can anyone remember vivid descriptions of female genitalia?

Tormund lost half his member to a bear, and that is how GRRTH was created! If the others are simply too powerful he will have to sadly sacrifice another 9/10's of what is left to create a new GRRTH for man to move to. It is known!

the worst part is that this actualy souds very much like many religions there were sometime ago in real life

*subtextual

And I'd love to see an analysis of subtextual erotc nuances in Wildling culture, the parallels with Dothraki culture and how both suggest that Martin has spent more time reading 70s romance novels than would be considered healthy.

Think about it: Jon/Ygritte is basically a reverse gendered example of the "no, no, no, yes" trope but Ygritte is only interested in Jon because she mistakenly believes that he is playing out said trope-which in her culture makes him a desireable mate.

Then there's Tormund's own bear story, which, if he were talking about an actual woman/metaphorical bear, comes off as a rape story. If it's an actual bear, then it comes off as an attempted rape story, because by his own words, he was willing to ignore his partner's forcible thrashing. *

Wildling romance is based very firmly on the "if she doesn't want it, she'd have fought back" idea, at least according to Ygritte. We have little idea how it is for the Thenns or how queer sexuality works out, Do women steal each other? Do men? What if a man were to steal a girl too young to fight back?

Jon does question the system but Ygritte just fobs him off.

*And, y'know bestiality. Yes, I understand it was probably a joke.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/100632-analysis-of-subtextual-erotical-nuances-in-wildling-speech-unveiling-the-great-paradigm/

Tormund lost half his member to a bear, and that is how GRRTH was created! If the others are simply too powerful he will have to sadly sacrifice another 9/10's of what is left to create a new GRRTH for man to move to. It is known!

Tormund is GRRTH's answer to Ymir. It is known.

Can anyone remember vivid descriptions of female genitalia?

Myrish Swamp comes to mind...

Archived