Tormunds Member

Bronn Urgandy

You're taking Tormund's member out of context. We can all agree that it holds major power, even magical power for that matter, potent enough to destroy the Wall or rouse sleeping people. The only theory that makes sense given the surroundings is that Tormund's member is the Horn of Joramun. Mance has been digging around in all the wrong places to find it, how ironic is that. I seriously wish the wildlings won't feel the need to use it, since I really don't want to know who blows it.

You're taking Tormund's member out of context. We can all agree that it holds major power, even magical power for that matter, potent enough to destroy the Wall or rouse sleeping people. The only theory that makes sense given the surroundings is that Tormund's member is the Horn of Joramun. Mance has been digging around in all the wrong places to find it, how ironic is that. I seriously wish the wildlings won't feel the need to use it, since I really don't want to know who blows it.

Wait a sec (no, not you Nick Saban), I mean think about it... If Tormund's member has the power to rouse sleeping people and Jon is in a coma then all we need to do to wake the Dragon from stone is have the Mead-king tell Satin to move over and, well you see where I'm going with this, right? After HBO reads this, that scene with Renly & Loras will look pretty tame.

Wait a sec (no, not you Nick Saban), I mean think about it... If Tormund's member has the power to rouse sleeping people and Jon is in a coma then all we need to do to wake the Dragon from stone is have the Mead-king tell Satin to move over and, well you see where I'm going with this, right? After HBO reads this, that scene with Renly & Loras will look pretty tame.

Hmm, I think you might be onto something. Or, perhaps I should say, I fear you might be onto something... :D

There is not enough room on this forum for a thread mentioning the, might of the magnar! The bane of the others! Tormund's member!

Tormunds member; the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men

Tormund's member is a secret Targaryen

Har!garyen

Sorry...

A thousand eyes and one

Haha

Verily this fandom is populated b puerile twelve year olds. I cannot express in words how much Tormund irritates me.

Har!

*subtextual

And I'd love to see an analysis of subtextual erotc nuances in Wildling culture, the parallels with Dothraki culture and how both suggest that Martin has spent more time reading 70s romance novels than would be considered healthy.

Think about it: Jon/Ygritte is basically a reverse gendered example of the "no, no, no, yes" trope but Ygritte is only interested in Jon because she mistakenly believes that he is playing out said trope-which in her culture makes him a desireable mate.

Then there's Tormund's own bear story, which, if he were talking about an actual woman/metaphorical bear, comes off as a rape story. If it's an actual bear, then it comes off as an attempted rape story, because by his own words, he was willing to ignore his partner's forcible thrashing. *

Wildling romance is based very firmly on the "if she doesn't want it, she'd have fought back" idea, at least according to Ygritte. We have little idea how it is for the Thenns or how queer sexuality works out, Do women steal each other? Do men? What if a man were to steal a girl too young to fight back?

Jon does question the system but Ygritte just fobs him off.

*And, y'know bestiality. Yes, I understand it was probably a joke.

... Har!?

Oh my!?! Isn't one of Tormunds nicknames "hornblower"? Oh... My...

Eek!

Wow. You sir or Madam win the Internet

Guys... what if his member is the wall? Well, actually, he did say a bear took HALF of it. The wall is that half. :D

LOL! I actually did, in fact, LOL! :D :lol:

Guys... what if his member is the wall? Well, actually, he did say a bear took HALF of it. The wall is that half. :D

Wait.

A bear took half of it.

Jeor Mormont was LC of Night's Watch at the start of GoT.

What is Jeor's nickname?

Archived