Sweet-Robin marrying Shireen? Formation of LF and Stannis alliance.

Stan the Man Baratheon

We all know how much LF craves for power. He is out of touch with tyrells the current holders of IT. He won't play it with Aegon and we already know he has deserted Lannisters.
This theory depends on Stannis winning the Battle of WF. Even if GNC is played out, northern lords won't kill Stannis, they might not support him as much as Stannis would've wanted but they won't let him go empty-handed, because i believe northern lords are honourable sans a few. They will give him a 1/4 portion of northern host, to march south.
We know of Patchface's Prophecy that “We will march into the sea and out again. Under the waves we will ride seahorses, and mermaids will blow seashells to announce our coming, oh, oh, oh."
Seahorses: Aurane Waters with his newly build fleet of Drommonds.
Mermaids: Manderly's Fleet.
Seashells: Asha's Fleet?
Now seeing this LF might be interested in marrying SR to Shireen, as then he would become the Guardian of the Future King, given Stannis wins the throne. For Stannis to win the throne he will need a much bigger army than that. LF would like to be included in the play for IT and will offer Vale's Army given Shireen marries SR. Hence, LF crave for power would dry up, because that move will make the one of the most powerful lords of Westeros.
Would like to hear your opinions on this? This is still a draft theory and pure speculation.

I think Littlefinger would quickly come down with a case of the dead should he ever try to serve Stannis.

This. It's why LF didn't want (secretly wanted) Ned to support Stannis. Stannis knows LF is a scheming liar and would quickly dispose of him. Therefore I'm sure LF doesn't ever think Stannis will come in to his plans, nor would Stannis accept an offer from him.

We all know how much LF craves for power. He is out of touch with tyrells the current holders of IT. He won't play it with Aegon and we already know he has deserted Lannisters.

This theory depends on Stannis winning the Battle of WF. Even if GNC is played out,

The GNC won't happen............it's a dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB, theory.

As for Littlefinger, extremely unlikely to me, their storylines are going north and south in terms of content, surely there will be consequences that affect both from their actions, but Stannis Baratheon and Petyr Baelish forming an alliance ? We'll first see Tyrion bringing his father back with blood magic.

Archived