Poll Favourite Character Results!

Ours if the Fury

Cool result! My 2 favorites Arya and Tyrion won!! And Davos and Jaime right in front too...and though I am no big fan of Jon Snow (yes I like him and I understand his feelings but can t get really warm with him...perhaps a bit too honorable like his father?) I can understand he is at the top too.

Interestingly enough, a similar poll on this site in October yielded different results:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/98672-please-vote-ranking-of-favorite-characters/page-15

They were not massively different, just different placements and characters like sandor and selmy ranking higher..

Wow I can't believe Davos beat Jon Snow!!! I know Davos is awesome and all but I really didn't expect him that high up. Also, I suppose Dany is a lot less popular in the books than the show. She hasn't made many of her most bothersome decisions yet. Sansa beat Ned? I guess people really must like what LF has done to her. I agree.

LF has done nothing to Sansa. She is growing on her own and will reign supreme of her own devices. It is known.

And why does daenerys have "!!!!" points and not the others? meh... Though I expected her to be in a more advanced position

Dany added them herself. It's the newest in her string of 50 titles.

Archived