Jeyne Jeyne it rhymes with pain..

Tarik Kharabsheh

No. This is some trick. It's him, it's my... my lord, my sweet lord, he sent you, this is just some test to make sure that I love him. I do, I do, I love him more than anything." a tear ran down her cheek. "Tell him, you tell him. I'll do what he wants...whatever he wants...with him or...or with the dog...or please...

guys, what the fuck!?

and whats that about the teeth?

Theon slipped his hand through hers. The stumps of his lost fingers tingled as he drew the girl to her feet. The wolfskins fell away from her. Underneath them she was naked, her small pale breasts covered with teeth marks. He heard one of the women suck in her breath. Rowan thrust a bundle of clothes into his hands. "Get her dressed. It's cold outside."

this is missed up.. did he let the dog bite her? or he did?

The popular belief is that she was kept in a brothel by Petyr Baelish until the Lannister's required her to be sent to the North as (f)Arya. We know she has been whipped too, presumably during her time in the brothel, and has also been "trained" prior to the bedding ceremony. Oh, and both her and Theon were involved in the wedding night with Ramsay making things somewhat.... disturbing. I agree she has had a truly terrible fate.

They're just Ramsay's teeth marks. If a dog is biting a fleshy part of the human body hard enough to leave teeth marks, it would also shake, pull, or tear. There would be a lot more damage and bleeding if they were dog bites, especially considering how vicious Ramsay's dogs are towards women. Biting your partner during sex isn't too out-there of a concept, but Ramsay is obivously taking it to an very, very sick extreme. It's another way for him to make Jeyne feel...well, you know what Jeyne rhymes with.

• 1 year later...

I still pity Theon more than her, but they both are both living in a hell. This wasn’t even the most disturbing part that I read in the book. The part where Theon reflected on his torture was very hard to read… especially the part when he said that Ramsey smashed his teeth with a hammer because he hated Theon’s smile.

I always wondered what did Theon say to smile, or was it something Ramsey said that made him smiled? Did Theon say something offensive to Ramsey, like calling him Bastard? Or was Theon smiling due to his own wit; for example, Theon smiled when he said something witty about the Karstarks, while hanging on the wall in the room with Stannis.

I imagine that Theon was smiling in an attempt to placate Ramsay or ingratiate himself to him. We're told from the first book that Theon smiles a lot in general, not necessarily at anything in particular.

That what I was thinking too, but maybe his smile made Ramsey feel weird, the same as it did to Catelyn: "She studied Theon Greyjoy's sly smile, wondering what it meant. That young man had a way of looking as though he knew some secret jest that only he was privy to; Catelyn had never liked it."

That what I was thinking too, but maybe his smile made Ramsey feel weird, the same as it did to Catelyn: "She studied Theon Greyjoy's sly smile, wondering what it meant. That young man had a way of looking as though he knew some secret jest that only he was privy to; Catelyn had never liked it."

Pre-Reek Theon was basically Eddie Haskell.

If you follow the sentence, it says "I'll do whatever he wants, with him or with the dog". Sounds like something horrible and more disturbing than just being bitten by the dog. Poor Jeyne. Like someone said above, definitely one of the characters with the worst fates in the whole series.

I was pretty sure that Ramsay was forcing her to have sex with the dogs by that quote. But it could be pretty much anything awful. Ramsay is creative.

Archived