First Look at Season 4

Westeros

In the first frame of the scene where Tyrion is in shackles, is that Sansa on his right? I mean the girl in the light blue dress sitting next to the Queen of Thorns (the old lady has the QoT's nun-like head thingy on, so I assume it's her). It's kind of hard to tell because everytime I pause on that frame the image is blurry, but it kind of looks like Sophie Turner in profile to me. That seems like an awful big change from the books if she's still in KL after you know what happens....

It's not Sansa and I think it's not the QoT either. These HD pics might help: http://littlesati.tumblr.com/post/70216293087/hq-screens-from-first-look

In the first frame of the scene where Tyrion is in shackles, is that Sansa on his right? I mean the girl in the light blue dress sitting next to the Queen of Thorns (the old lady has the QoT's nun-like head thingy on, so I assume it's her). It's kind of hard to tell because everytime I pause on that frame the image is blurry, but it kind of looks like Sophie Turner in profile to me. That seems like an awful big change from the books if she's still in KL after you know what happens....

The girl really looks like Sansa but I really doubt it's her... firstly, Sansa wouldnt dress like that for a public ceremony like this, and secondly, I really dont think (hope) she'll still be in the capital by then !

The girl really looks like Sansa but I really doubt it's her... firstly, Sansa wouldnt dress like that for a public ceremony like this, and secondly, I really dont think (hope) she'll still be in the capital by then !

It is definitely Sansa dude.

When Tyrion walks chained, you can see Sansa sitting in the crowd to the right. She's still in KL at Tyrion's trial, so no post-PW escape for her. That will probably happen in one of the last three episodes.

ETA: just saw that this was pointed out already.

Definitely not Sansa. Or the Queen of Thorns for that matter. From the HD pics it doesn't seem so. Besides she is wearing the Highgarden clothes. Highly doubt Sansa would wear those clothes or would sit among the commoners.

The central figure that is being charged sure appears to be tall and dark-haired, ala Michel Huisman as Daario. Behind and just to the right, are Jorah (in his dark armor) and Daenerys (in her blue gown). Further away to the right is a white-haired figure in brown, and I'm pretty sure that's Barristan.

Michiel, not Michel. Apart from that, I think you're right.

Spoilers for Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire:

Robb and the character shown immediately after him, Richard Harrow of Boardwalk Empire, were both long-running characters who were killed on their respective shows in 2013. It's sort of a memoriam and a reminder of what went before.

I'd prefer Barristan fighting since he's constantly hailed as the best swordsman in the kingdom yet we don't seem him fight until he kills the pit fighter guarding "Hazzar whatcha call him".

he kicks Mero's ass with his staff, that's more impressive than swordsmanship

Archived