Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

I came across this on the GoT reddit and it seems pretty legit, kind of like that HP one that was circulating a while ago.

http://www.orangedrink.net/which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-myers-briggs/

I got Maester Luwin, which is kind of boring I guess, but it fits. I was trying to think of some other INTPs in asoif but there don't seem to be a whole lot. Possibly Qyburn? (Though I'd rather be Lewin in that case)

Who do you guys get?

I came across this on the GoT reddit and it seems pretty legit, kind of like that HP one that was circulating a while ago.

http://www.orangedrink.net/which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-myers-briggs/

I got Maester Luwin, which is kind of boring I guess, but it fits. I was trying to think of some other INTPs in asoif but there don't seem to be a whole lot. Possibly Qyburn? (Though I'd rather be Lewin in that case)

Who do you guys get?

INTPs:

Luwin, Qyburn (yes, he fits), Aemon, The Reader, probably Bran Stark. Not Sam Tarly: he may like to read, but he's an F, not a T.

Tywin, incidentally, is a classic ENTJ.

I've always gotten ISTJ or INTJ when I take those so I guess I'm Stanwin.

I wouldn't put Stannis as a ISTJ personally though, and a lot of these descriptions don't fit the other characters at all.. I don't know whether they match official type descriptions in general though since I've only read up on ISTJ/INTJ before.

INTPs:

Luwin, Qyburn (yes, he fits), Aemon, The Reader, probably Bran Stark. Not Sam Tarly: he may like to read, but he's an F, not a T.

Tywin, incidentally, is a classic ENTJ.

I'm glad you mentioned Aemon because I think he's actually a much better fit for INTP, given that he actually has rejected leadership and I feel was more open to novel ideas. Luwin seemed a little more close-minded to me.

I'm glad you mentioned Aemon because I think he's actually a much better fit for INTP, given that he actually has rejected leadership and I feel was more open to novel ideas. Luwin seemed a little more close-minded to me.

Luwin's either INTP or INTJ. Now that I think about it, INTJ might be the better fit: he's more about practical application of knowledge than knowledge for knowledge's sake.

Qyburn, by contrast, is a perfect INTP. All he wants to do is perform experiments and push back the boundaries of knowledge because he finds it interesting.

I've always gotten ISTJ or INTJ when I take those so I guess I'm Stanwin.

I wouldn't put Stannis as a ISTJ personally though, and a lot of these descriptions don't fit the other characters at all.. I don't know whether they match official type descriptions in general though since I've only read up on ISTJ/INTJ before.

I think Stannis embodies ISTJ traits more than any other types... I'm curious, where would you put him instead?

Archived