Which ASOIF Character are you? Game of Thrones Myers Briggs Chart

DrownedbyFire

Littlefinger and Tywin are the wrong way round. ENTJ is the classic "field marshal" type, and are used to getting their way. In other words, Tywin. Littlefinger doesn't command - he's really a "faction of one", with ambitions based on practical knowledge.

Hmmm... :idea: Do I want to be compared to Tywin and LF ... Isn't there a positive example of an ENTJ in the books? :blushing:

I actually got Arya.

After reading the description, I agree with that whole heartedly.

I believe the character typically more appropriate for me is actually Jaime.

It makes sense though since Arya is ISTP and Jaime is ESTP, and I was only slightly more I than E....just depends on my mood, haha.

Better, although the incest is still a turn-off :frown5:

But if marrying your hot sister(s) is all you've ever known and is the norm in Valyria.... then maybe it's not so bad ;)

Although maybe its easier for me to think that way since I do not have any sisters.

I actually got Arya.

After reading the description, I agree with that whole heartedly.

I believe the character typically more appropriate for me is actually Jaime.

It makes sense though since Arya is ISTP and Jaime is ESTP, and I was only slightly more I and E....just depends on my mood, haha.

Yeah, that's the one that fits me more.

I was reading a famous figure page and other ISTPs were saying things that I could relate to like Steve Jobs being blunt and Clint Eastwood wanting to be left alone.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/istp.php

But I can also see for the most part why I could also get ISTJ.

Yeah, that's the one that fits me more.

I was reading a famous figure page and other ISTPs were saying things that I could relate to like Steve Jobs being blunt and Clint Eastwood wanting to be left alone.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/istp.php

But I can also see for the most part why I could also get ISTJ.

I also fit the descriptions of blunt and wanting to be left alone (sometimes). I feel that these types of things are very tough because quite often my answers and actions can change depending on my mood, and I don't always act one particular way.

I got Jon Snow the first time, Dany the second. I understand I'm borderline, but here's my real problem with the test: HOW IN THE F*CK is Daenerys Targaryen considered 'The Healer'? I know that they wanted to go for major characters, but I think a better of example of 'The Healer' would be Septon Meribald, Elder Brother, or Barristan Selmy. Since when had Dany had a 'well-developed value system?' She's kind of making up her value system as she goes along, it seems to me, with the only real developed value being slavery=bad. Not that I hate Dany, or anything, I just don't think she's a Healer.

Archived