Tapatalk

Varamyra Stark

Just strange. I've been reinstalling it and trying different things to little effect. A look on their support forum suggests that they're looking into the issue, so I think we'll have to wait for the next Tapatalk update.

Update. It seems Tapatalk HAS updated for iOS 7 however even after updating I still have the same issue. I will wait a day or two and if the problem is still there I will send them a message and let you know as well. I just wanted to make sure the forum wasn't hijacked. I wasn't able to recover my password after the last incident so I created a new account :)

Update Ran. Issue still not resolved. I can access the timeline through the search function. However, once I sign in to Tapatalk, I get a network error. The good folks at Tapatalk say that all seems well on their end however since they are not members of the forum, they are unable to see my issue. Is there another app for iPhones that I can use for this forum?

Thank you Ran. You're replies are always so quick! Actually that is how I view the forum now however you cannot save favorite threads or save the last page you viewed, which is helpful when reading long threads (ahem.....heresy). I will keep pleading my case to Tapatalk. So many others are having the same issues it may take them a bit to correct the problem.

Archived