Will Arianne be able to seduce and control (f)Aegon?

Illyrio was referring to Viserys wasn't he? Anyways I think Aegon has actually been very sheltered and hasn't had time/opportunities for friendship let alone a love life.

So im betting Aegon is a virgin. If Aegon IS Rhaegar's kid don't be surprised if he seduces her.

And her friend, and some kid from up north..... :D

seriously is there 1 thread where some one doesn't identify the kid as faegon?

My apologies. I just find it easier to refer to him as (f)Aegon because I get less grief this way from pro-Blackfyre theorists. I just don't care about the "truth" of his identity anymore, I don't think it'll ever be that relevant to the plot. Arianne is going to accept him as the real deal based on Connington's assurances and her own desire to get Dorne into the action.

As Tyrion demonstrated in ADwD, Aegon is a tool. His sheltered childhood on a pole boat has left him poorly equipped in street smarts as well as stunting his maturation, making him prey to more experienced political actors like Tyrion and Arianne.

Arianne's tool for dealing with men is sex, not unlike Cersei. She will likely manipulate Aegon into marrying her, only to find during the DoD 2.0 that she screwed herself. After she finally sees that he is just a vainglorious, petulant boy she may try to rid herself of him by manipulating him into trying something foolhardy in battle that would get him killed, and succeeds.

More like team fAegon will try to seduce her and get the Dornish spears to their side.

This is something people are overlooking. Maybe she will be smitten by a handsome King. I don't think Aegon can control her but he will have people like Varys that can. Arianne is just the eyes and ears for Doran who is the real power though.

Why seduce and control? I don't think FAegon was trained to fall for that. I'm not buying it.

However, Arianne might be able to convince him of an alliance to his advantage. She won't have to use sexual wiles and manipulation for that to happen.

My apologies. I just find it easier to refer to him as (f)Aegon because I get less grief this way from pro-Blackfyre theorists. I just don't care about the "truth" of his identity anymore, I don't think it'll ever be that relevant to the plot.

Then what is the point of him being a secret Blackfyre if it isn't going to contribute to the story?

Why seduce and control? I don't think FAegon was trained to fall for that. I'm not buying it.

However, Arianne might be able to convince him of an alliance to his advantage. She won't have to use sexual wiles and manipulation for that to happen.

Yet we see she still utilizes sex as a means to manipulate men. She may not resist the temptation to become queen, what her father originally planned for her.

arriane favors the look of the old valyria the dragonlor look like gerold dayne and what does aegon look like a dragon, who can have hafl the maidens in westeros offering up to him on sight quote from tyrion and arriane, so arrianne will have a problem with this boy and the boy isnt stupid and i also thinks of woman as more tolls and distraction than anything else at the moment he is fixxed on marrying daenerys.

As several others noted above the "king" to which Illyrio was referring who was banging the Lysene bedslave was Viserys.

three treasons will you know once for blood and once for gold and once for love

"Daenerys Targaryen may yet come home one day," Connington told the Halfmaester. "Aegon must be free to marry her."

I do think Arianne is going to use her womanly parts and sexual guile to seduce Aegon. But I think Jon and Haldon woll keep him from marrying her. At some point though I think Aegon will betray Daenerys for his love of Arianne.

My apologies. I just find it easier to refer to him as (f)Aegon because I get less grief this way from pro-Blackfyre theorists. I just don't care about the "truth" of his identity anymore, I don't think it'll ever be that relevant to the plot. Arianne is going to accept him as the real deal based on Connington's assurances and her own desire to get Dorne into the action.

fair enough my brother or sister. At least u gave a legit reason

Her power of seduction worked on a lonely, horny Kingsguard member, but a Prince raised to be a King is another matter. Think Barbrey Dustin's story of Brandon Stark, when you are raised to be highborn you take what you want and are not as susceptible to the tricks of women.

I think JC has schooled Aegon better than to be seduced and they are both intending on marrying Dany when the times right. (that would kill the Targ. line though since Dany cannot conceive and Jon has more L in him than R.

I believe Aegon, which is his name regardless of whether he is Rhaegars son or not, which of course I believe he is not, is a virgin. He has lived a very sheltered life where the man in control of him is gay and had no interest in such things. He also lived with a septa and no doubt Aegon has been in contact with as few people as possible to help conceal his identity. I agree that Ilyrio was referring to Viserys since we know he used other woman in Ilyrios mance.

I would like to point out that Arrianne tried to have sex with the guy she lost her virginity to on her way to Aegon, tried to and failed so she will probably be sexually frustrated and horny when she gets to him, and will undoubtedly be attracted to him. I almost see that as foreshadowing her being the one to get carried away with it rather than Aegon. As someone above posted Brandon Stark was probably a good example, Aegon was cocky before conquering Storms End, now he will likely expect a blowjob from Arriane just for meeting with her. exaggeration obviously.

I believe Aegon, which is his name regardless of whether he is Rhaegars son or not, which of course I believe he is not, is a virgin. He has lived a very sheltered life where the man in control of him is gay and had no interest in such things. He also lived with a septa and no doubt Aegon has been in contact with as few people as possible to help conceal his identity. I agree that Ilyrio was referring to Viserys since we know he used other woman in Ilyrios mance.

I would like to point out that Arrianne tried to have sex with the guy she lost her virginity to on her way to Aegon, tried to and failed so she will probably be sexually frustrated and horny when she gets to him, and will undoubtedly be attracted to him. I almost see that as foreshadowing her being the one to get carried away with it rather than Aegon. As someone above posted Brandon Stark was probably a good example, Aegon was cocky before conquering Storms End, now he will likely expect a blowjob from Arriane just for meeting with her. exaggeration obviously.

"Sexually frustrated and horny." Is there a special place for that?

Because seducing Aery's Oakheart worked so well. She has to sharpen that thing between her ears if she wants to be a player, because the seduction thing kind of blew up in her face. Yes he followed her to his own demise, but her plan backfired magnificently and almost alerted the Iron Throne to Dorne's activities.

Archived