Which characters do you most want to hang out and drink a beer with?

Fanless Mace

Quaithe

Marwyn

Bronn

Tormund

Davos

Thoros

Varys

The various brews/intoxicants I would try with each:

Quaithe: I'd try ayahuasca for the first time with her, because you know she'd make a helluva shaman

Marwyn: He reminds me of a couple of my more rebellious profs from way back when, so I think we'd smoke a few bowls of sweet Hindu Kush, and then sip some absinthe.

Bronn: We'd share a few pints of ale, and sing bawdy songs.

Tormund: We'd tap a keg of imperial stout, sit back and shoot the shit.

Davos: There'd be Guinness. Lots and lots of Guinness.

Thoros: There'd be a bottle of a divine single malt scotch to share.

Varys: I'd bake some cannabis cookies/brownies, because I want to see if he can roar with laughter, instead of just giggle. :D

Bronn, Dolorous Ed, Tormund, and Tyrion for the ribald humour.

Daenerys, Arianne, Ellaria and Margaery for the *ahem* 'company.'

Tywin and Oberyn because the tension in the room and Tywin's discomfiture would be entertaining.

Robert Baratheon to pay the tab, Stannis Baratheon as the Designated Driver.

Definitely Ser Alliser Thorne. I can imagine him being the life of the party after a couple! On a more serious note I would have to say Tyrion, Bronn and Tormund would be a right laugh and I would probably get absolutely leathered from drinking in that company. I wouldn't object to hanging out with Arianne Martell because, well you know..... Also wouldn't mind kicking back and smoking a few joints with Ser Barristan and trading war stories, that would be cool

I would like to get Mel a little drunk on Red wine or bear if we did not have better :)

Get her to talk about her dreams and visions and past, just like two old women talking about their life and have a little fun and laughing over it all with a little Dornis wine, Then I would come here and spill my beans :D

I was going to answer this thread...and then I realized I was the OP who started it. I've come full circle.

Beer with the bards at an inn in the Vale, them we jam. At break time, it's Longbottom Leaf and Lysian hashish.

Archived