WWE Network

Yes kind of like what Kane does his entire career.

Yeah, any of the guys I mentioned aside from Edge are still in good enough shape to come back to work a rivalry with another guy for a while, but barring Batista's upcoming return, it doesn't seem like any of them want to put their bodies through a full time schedule anymore. I'm sure Jericho will be back for a few matches soon enough. Hell, even Hogan and Flair aren't officially retired, but after seeing those embarrassments of matches they did in TNA, hopefully WWE has enough sense to know when not to put someone in the ring anymore.

It'll never happen in this PG Era though :/

:( sad but true. Tbh All WWE superstars should just wrestle in suits like it seems to be the next big thing.

Like Kane in a suit KANE ?? like i can't believe he really did it the big red machine and now he has turned into a sally :(

It'll never happen in this PG Era though :/

I don't think a match like that Hell in a Cell will happen again in any era in the WWE. It was definitely cool, but it pretty well stepped over the line of being entertained by people who look like they're being hurt bad, to actually watching someone be hurt badly. Injuries go with the business, but I don't think Vince wants to risk anyone's safety to that degree again. I think the best that can be hoped for is the WWE loosening up on their banned moves list.

I have the same gripe about Kane, fuem. But to Glenn Jacobs credit, it shows his incredible diversity as a performer.

I'm with you Sonic, but we do have to make sure peoples heads are protected. We don't want another Austin situation and we DEFINITELY don't want another Benoit situation.

slayer, that piledriver had me marking out like it was The Rock vs Triple H at Backlash 2000 all over again. Vince McMahon was irate, though. Apparently they didn't get permission for that spot.

I hear rumors of Batista being the guy and that he'll feud with Orton over the title. I'm dismissing those until I see them come to fruition.

Royal Rumble Winner: Daniel Bryan

Most Time Spent: Big E Langston

"Kane Push circa 2001 Rumble": Roman Reigns

Best Return: Jake the Snake

I think "the machine" they're referring to is obviously The Authority and that the Wyatt Family will help Bryan overcome them and win the title at 'Mania. Yes! Yes! Yes!

I won't be buying the PPV but there is a restaurant about 30 minutes away that airs them so I might go out and see it but if I don't there is a wresting website that has an on going chat for all the PPVs and shows. If I don't go and see it I will just follow the chat to find out what happens.

The only match I would want to see is the Rumble itself. Randy has to win just to make the WWE World Heavyweight Championship credible.

I have the same gripe about Kane, fuem. But to Glenn Jacobs credit, it shows his incredible diversity as a performer.

I'm with you Sonic, but we do have to make sure peoples heads are protected. We don't want another Austin situation and we DEFINITELY don't want another Benoit situation.

slayer, that piledriver had me marking out like it was The Rock vs Triple H at Backlash 2000 all over again. Vince McMahon was irate, though. Apparently they didn't get permission for that spot.

Kane was screwed after he lost his first match against the Undertaker. I'll never understand why they had him losing so quickly like that. They built him up for a month and a half as this unstoppable monster, he should have beat Taker 2 or 3 times in a row. It would have made Taker finally conquering him a huge moment, and it would have solidified Kane as the biggest threat the Undertaker ever had.

Now when I think of Kane I just think about all the missed potential, and that his debut was cool, but not much after that.

Archived