WHERE do we actually learn how Lady Stoneheart came to be? [possible spoilers]

Jake Chambers

Hello people...

I'm just finishing AFFC and what's been troubling me is this:

In several wiki's, such as the one hear on the site, it says how the BWB resurrected Catelyn. Some spoiler-related websites for the show even says we learn that in the epilogue of ASOS - though there we only see Stoneheart for the first time. Now I've almost finished the book and as far as I see, the first time we really learn how Catelyn was resurrected is in chapter 42, Brienne? Thoros tells her.

Right?

That's the first time we hear the whole story of how Lady Stoneheart came to be.

However, one of Arya's chapters in SOS has her subconsciously warging into Nymeria. Here, Nymera pulls Catelyn out of the river as the BWB is coming through, although I think Arya wakes up before we see anything else.

That's the first time we hear the whole story of how Lady Stoneheart came to be.

However, one of Arya's chapters in SOS has her subconsciously warging into Nymeria. Here, Nymera pulls Catelyn out of the river as the BWB is coming through, although I think Arya wakes up before we see anything else.

Yeah, I know that... that's when she pulls her out of the river... I meant the specific part of the resurrection...

Thanks guys.

Because I was confused and thinking - could it be that everything was explained a lot earlier than almost at the end of AFFC, but I missed it?

@Isildur's mane: I wrote that about the epilogue ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived