Robb Stark Vs. Stannis Baratheon Vs. Renly Baratheon Vs. Daenerys Targaryen

Roddy the Ruin

Who do you support?

1. Robb Stark- The Young Wolf will always have my support

2. Stannis Baratheon- The Mannis is my favorite southern King,

3. Daenerys Targaryen- She may inexperienced and bratty but The Mother of Dragons isn't completely horrible

4. Renly Baratheon- FUCK RENLY

Because I am a resident of Winterfell, Of Course I support Robb Stark.

I support Jon Snow at the Wall. (As I am writing this post I am silently praying that Jon Snow is ok after the stabbings)

I would support Daenerys but, the problem is she is beginning to take the attitude that everyone who had a hand in Roberts Rebellion are her enemies. And the fact that she has not been told the entire truth about her father, makes me not want to root for her.

If after she is told the truth about Robert's Rebellion and she still insists on taking the same attitude, then I cannot and will not support Daenerys. She is talking about harming the Starks.

I pay rent to the Starks at Winterfell.

We can't have that.

Since Renley and Robb are dead, neither of them remain worthy of consideration.

Given the law as we understand it, the throne belongs to Stannis (and Cersei should be beheaded, and her children shipped off to the Wall)...until someone, perhaps Dany or even Jon, usurps it.

Clearly, if you can win the throne by sword or cunning, you get to keep it. So one can choose to "support" (per the OP) Dany in her quest to reclaim the throne for her family, which sat upon it for millennia and earned all those swords. Although she's made big mistakes, I believe she will be ready for the big chair by the time she gets to sit in it. But she has to earn it and somehow show the best, rather than crazy worst, of what it means to be Targaryan.

I'd be okay with Stannis though...if indeed he can get to it.

The rightful King is Stannis Baratheon, and I believe he'd be a good, dutiful King. That's why I want him to get the Kingdom. However, the Starks have my overriding allegiance in every case, so I'd definitely support Robb Stark over Stannis Baratheon. Knowing Robb, he'd never take the Iron Throne for himself, but would rule the North instead. So I guess you can say I'd support both Robb Stark and Stannis Baratheon.

Don't get me started on Daenerys Targaryen. She can stay in Essos as far as I'm concerned. Renly Baratheon.. Just no.

That depends. It could just as easily transform into a Daenerys-thread. Or a Renly-would-be-a-good-king-thread. Or a Robb-would-be-the-best-king-thread.

ITS ALL OF THOSE! WE SHOULD ALL JUST LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER AND OUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS!

Not according to the Stannism holy book and the word of the head of the Stannis church E-ro.

or the Daenerys supporters. Those two fandoms are kinda the instigators of this board, also Jon Snows as well. We all kinda instigate sooooo..... Moot point

Theres only one answer to this question and.....hold on....I do believe he is in my profile picture!

After him Stannis-the man will give proper justice, which is something the world, real and imaginary, doesn't have enough of

Dany

Renly-I'd rate Tommen over him though

Archived