Chapters 34 and 35 Stop That!

Throstle

Stop dropping Dragon sized story revelations at the end of the chapter with only a few words. Oh my god!!!

Jamie is NOT Tywin Lanister's son?!?! and Tyrion is his son. I would have so loved to have read Jamie's response. Did he know? JoAnna must have cheated on Tywin. This definitely is an ongoing theme in this series. I bet you I could sell Paternity tests in Westeros for 10 gold dragons each. And where the heck is Tyrion? The whole book is going to go by without even finding out what happened to him.

And Ayra wakes up BLIND!! NOOO!! What the heck! It better be temporary. I thought she would get more information from Dareon before she killed him. Find out about John. Find out who the old man was and maybe even find him and learn from him.

And where the heck is Tyrion? The whole book is going to go by without even finding out what happened to him.

It's minor but I didn't want to take a chance

AFFC mainly deals with the south and King's Landing. Tyrion story is in Essos and was moved to ADWD. AFFC runs parallel with about the first 2/3's of ADWD.

The idea that Jaime (and Cersei) could be another's get on Joanna is a hard one. Tyrion gets a good deal in on his father believing he is a bastard. But that would be too obvious.

In a castle, everyone knows a little something about everything that goes on. Recall how Ashara Dayne's name was bandied about Winterfell enough for Catelyn to ask Ned about that rumor.

How and where would the seduction of Joanna occur? If the king was in Casterly Rock, his retinue would be as well. Could it be? The Mad King and Joanna were great friends when they were younger. And, if the king commanded it, how could a subject refuse? If the twins were the king's, and a bride for Rhaegar was being sought, might Joanna mention that? Martin has not given much information out on Joanna. She might have liked for Cersei to be queen in King's Landing, and far away from Jaime. The Mad King probably would have liked the idea of the old ways, and married Rhaegar to his Targ sister Cersei.

But that means Martin has written in two more Targs -- Cersei and Jaime could be riding dragons? Seems wrong to me.

Archived