Which moments you expect most on Winds of Winter

OberynRedViper

What? No love for my favorite gravedigger?

I want to find out if the Gravedigger theory is true and if so, what GRMM has planned next for Sandor Clegane. Not an UnGregor/Sandor face off tho, not interested in that. I'm sure GRRM will surprise me.

I'd also like to see no one become Arya again, and what giant Sansa slays...

And what happens to Jon Snow and would like a Sam POV as well.

Winter has come and it is a time for wolves, so here is my top 10

#1 WTF is going to happen with Jon...

We all are pretty sure that initially he will be warging Ghost while in a comatose state, but I just hope we don't get UnJon.

Robb's will and Howland Reed's knowledge of Jon's ancestry are the wild cards and I am hoping that both will come into play

#2 Bran, Bloodraven, and everything else north of the Wall

I am REALLY hoping that we get to see a lot of history through Bran's new abilities as well what is going on in the Land of Always Winter

#3 Arya's identity crisis

While it would be awesome to see Arya continue to train and become more of a Bad A$$, I am rooting for her to dig up Needle and head back to Westeros... However I think we are going to see her wreak havoc through warging Nymeria

#4 Rickon and Benjen

Will they both return? Is Benjen alive? Will Rickon be the Stark in Winterfell? Will there be a feud between Sansa, Rickon and Jon for who is heir to Winterfell? etc...

#5 Sansa

I am hoping she is found by Brienne and Jamie and is brought before UnCat

#6 Cersei's valonqar

The demise of Tommen and Myrcella will surely cause Cersei to unravel even more, but who will the Valonqar be and then who will be the younger Queen to replace her?

#7 Oldtown, he Maestors, and Faceless Men

What is Jaqen H'ghar up to and what will happen with Samwell and Alleras

#8 Dragons

Will Dany make it to Westeros? Will Aegon sit the Iron Throne? Will they fight amongst themselves?

#9 The Wall

Other than Jon's arc... will the wall be standing at the end of the book? will the wall defend the rest of Westeros from the White Walkers, Wights, Others etc...?

What will happen with Melisandre, Val, the wildlings, and the Nights Watch?

#10 Tyrion, Jorah, Barristan the Bold, Victarion, Brown Ben Plumm, Daario Naharis, and every other guy trying to get close to Dany

I am mostly interested in the fate Tyrion, Jorah and Barristan, but the rest of them have very real possibilities of intriguing story arcs

Slaughter in Winterfell, Rickon's return, the Balckfish kicking ass, the second Dance of the Dragons (hopefully) where Rhaegal and Viserion both gang up on Drogon, Sansa outplaying LF, the ironborn and Tyrells slaughtering each other, Cat killing Freys, Cersei's trial, and some humor from Stannis.

What moments/fights/dialogues you´re anxious expecting from WoW?

In my case:

- The trial of Cersei

- Balon Swann/Obara Sand vs. Darkstar

- Tyrion whatever happens.

- Game of Power in King´s Landing

- Martells joining Aegon.

- Victarion Meeting Daenerys

- I think/hope Bronn will appear

- Stannis vs. Bolton (battle?)

- Tension between Freys and Manderly

pretty much.

I'd also throw in

Battle of mereen

finding out jon's parantege, grrm said the fans had figured out a secret he was gonna reveal in then ext book, and this is the big one.

Sandor vs Mountain( I hope)

Exploring the Land of Always Winter and finding out stuff about the Others.

finding out what rickon and Osha have been up too.

Archived