ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

Hi! I know there have been threads about these funko figures and a few posts about them but I want to make a topic just for every single news and updates for funko merchandise based off the asoiaf series.

They do have the Funko Pop! Vinyl figures which includes 3 series with:

BOLD = Exclusive

Underlined = Where to get it

SERIES 1 AND EXCLUSIVES:

1. Tyrion Lannister- regular

1. Tyrion Lannister (w/ battle scar) -Australia (Popcultcha) exclusive

2. Ned Stark -regular

2. Ned Stark (magnetic removable head) - SDCC exclusive

3. Daenerys Targaryen (red/green dragon) -regular

3. Daenerys Targaryen (red dragon)- factory error

3. Daenerys Targaryen (gold dragon) -B/N exclusive

3. Daenerys Targaryen (ash covered)- part of the three set of the Amazon exclusive GoT season bundle

4. Khal Drogo- regular

4. Khal Drogo- (bloody variant)- part of the three set of the Amazon exclusive GoT season bundle

5. The Hound- regular

6. White Walker- regular

6. White Walker (Glow in the dark)- HMV exclusive

SERIES 2 AND EXCLUSIVES:

7. Jon Snow- regular

7. Jon Snow (snow covered "Beyond the Wall" edition) - Walmart exclusive

8. Robb Stark- regular

9. Arya Stark- regular

10. Jaime Lannister- regular

11. Cersei Lannister- regular

12. Renly Baratheon- regular

SERIES 3 AND EXCLUSIVES:

13. Brienne of Tarth- regular

13. Brienne of Tarth (bloody variant) - Hot Topic exclusive

14. King Joffrey Baratheon- regular

15. Hodor- regular

16. Drogon- regular

17. Tywin Lannister- regular

18. Ygritte- regular

19. Ghost- regular

20. Rhaegal- only part of the three-pack (not sold separately)

21. Tyrion Lannister Battle Armor (Hbo Exclusive/Holiday exclusive)

22. Viserion (A Archimbault exclusive and now a Hot Topic exclusive)

23. Grey Wind (not confirmed)

24. Daenerys with her Wedding Dress (late release)

SERIES 4:

25. Daenerys Targaryen with her blue dress

26. Jon Snow with his night's watch training armor

27. Littlefinger

28. Samwell Tarly with his night's watch training armor

29. Sansa Stark

*A new ThinkGeek exclusive of a two-pack of Khal Drogo and Wedding Dress Dany.

FUNKO MINI MYSTERIES:

A new mini mysteries from Funko for the Game of Thrones has been released. At first, it only included warriors (Dothraki, Baratheon, Dragons, Direwolves) but it has been revamped and now includes:

-Tyrion Lannister (2/24)

-Jon Snow (2/24)

-Daenerys Targaryen (1/24)

-Arya Stark (2/24)

-Joffrey Baratheon (2/24)

-Khal Drogo (1/72)

-Robb Stark (2/24)

-White Walker (2/24)

-White Walker Glow in the Dark (1/72)

-One Handed Jaime Lannister (1/144)

-Ghost (2/24)

-Shaggy Dog (2/24)

-Ned Stark (2/24)

-Drogon (1/144)

-Viserion (2/24)

-Rhaegal (2/24)

If you have other information, updates or anything to do with this, please comment down below. Thanks!

I've started collecting these Pops. I've got series 1 & 2 except for Glowing White Walker, Australian Tyrion, Amazon 3 pack, and I only have the B&N Dany. I also have the battle armor Tyrion (I preferred the Hound with helmet which wasn't chosen).

I heard Hot Topic is getting Viserion and one or two other exclusives.

I've started collecting these Pops. I've got series 1 & 2 except for Glowing White Walker, Australian Tyrion, Amazon 3 pack, and I only have the B&N Dany. I also have the battle armor Tyrion (I preferred the Hound with helmet which wasn't chosen).

I heard Hot Topic is getting Viserion and one or two other exclusives.

Oh really? I know that Archambauilt (a store in Canada) has them and they probably will be released in the next series along with Rhaegal. The Hound and One handed Jaime are probably going to be released to since there are two mystery numbers (totally not coincidental) :p

And thats an awesome collection! Where did you get Headless Ned Stark? Its like 99$+ on Ebay. :(

The back of the Wedding Dress Daenerys where you can see Grey Wind (which might be an exclusive since I did find a picture on the Funko instagram which is about their booth in the 7/11 convention in Las Vegas so it could be an exclusive that is released in the next series as a regular.

There is also Rhaegal (which you can only now get in the 3 pack Blu-Ray set) which I think is also delayed until the next series.

And finally, there is Viserion, which again, is delayed until the next series (unless you buy it from the Canadian store, Archimbault) unless it is made into an exclusive for Comic Con or released then.

Picture: image.php

Another quick little update:

The new Hot Topic exclusives are revealed!

The first one is Viserion (which was an Archimbault exclusive but now a Hot Topic exclusive since it's for America)

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/10136044_av2?$newht_product_lg$

(Besides the sticker, I don't think there's anything different between the American and Canadian exclusive verisons.

The second one is Brienne of Tarth (with blood splatter) and is also a Hot Topic exclusive.

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/10136032_av2?wid=1360

I think both are cool little figures and mine is on my way :D

If you want this, go on hottopic.com as I kind of expect this will be a pretty big hit and people will be buying these.

Thanks!

*I have updated the checklist with the new released exclusives.

Who would you like to see as a Pop in series 4? or as an exclusive for SDCC2014?

Sansa and Littlefinger has been confirmed.

These two has been confirmed by Brian, the owner of Funko though no protos or designs are out yet.

Rhaegal has been delayed off of Series 3, which is likely for him to be at Series 4.

The Rhaegal figure was supposed to be released as part of series 3 but was delayed and was said to be a mistake. However, they (Man of Action figures) did not say that he was cancelled and deleted off which means it might probably be in series 4.

Jon Snow II?

Man of Action also deleted the new Jon Snow figure from their website and is also missing from eBay, saying that it was also a mistake and is not part of the series. No one is exactly sure of what he looks like but I think he will buy in the next series probably as a holiday/store/SDCC exclusive though I am not too sure of what would be changed about him as he basically wears the same thing through the series.

One-handed Jaime Lannister/Armored Hound

There was a survey made by HBO on Facebook consisting of three different variants: Battle Armor Tyrion Lannister with his scar, One- handed Jaime, and the Hound with his armor. I really do hope they bring the other two out as store exclusives or SDCC exclusives since I voted for the one handed Jaime and the armored Hound looked pretty sweet too.

*Link to the designs for all three characters- http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/1013881_10151523722492734_77969240_n.jpg

Other characters:

Usually, the Game of Thrones regular Funko pops consist of 6 characters, with the exception of the latest series, which has 7.

Since Littlefinger, Sansa and (kind of) Rhaegal is confirmed (again, unless he is an exclusive which wouldn't be good since he already was for the Amazon exclusive), then there are around 4-5 left.

My predictions and wants for this series are:

-Samwell Tarly

-Melisandre

-Ser Jorah

-Loras Tyrell

-Varys

Exclusives of One/golden handed Jaime with Oathkeeper, Hound in armor, Catelyn Red Wedding/Lady Stoneheart and maybe Summer.

SERIES 5:

-Theon Greyjoy

-Bran Stark

-Margaery

-Red Viper

-The Mountain

What I would want to see as a Pop!:

Greyworm, Gendry, Ja'qen, Robb Stark with Grey Wind's head, Melted crown Viserys, Davos, and a Robert Baratheon.

What are your predictions and wants for series 4/5 and exclusives?

I think Bran, Theon, and Davos or Stannis need to be in the next series. Too many big POV characters are being left out to fit in smaller, fan favorites. Oberyn should be in the next series too since that will likely be the only time casual fans are truly interested in him enough to buy him. I would like to see Sam, Jorah and Catelyn/Stoneheart in the next series too.

I was able to get Viserion, Brienne, Hodor, Ygritte and Tywin on Hottopic.com and I had a $10 coupon :cool4:

Is Daenerys in her wedding dress going to be an exclusive? I don't see it listed on the HBO site.

Ooh nice. And the Wedding Dress Daenerys is a late release (not sure why) but it is released separately and itself on late February but you can pre-order it from certain online shops.

I think Bran, Theon, and Davos or Stannis need to be in the next series. Too many big POV characters are being left out to fit in smaller, fan favorites. Oberyn should be in the next series too since that will likely be the only time casual fans are truly interested in him enough to buy him. I would like to see Sam, Jorah and Catelyn/Stoneheart in the next series too.

I agree that we need more of the main characters and not fan favorites but so many people like Ja'qen, Gendry and Greyworm and those people even though it's unlikely to happen unless it was like a holiday exclusive for fans to vote on but I think we need Bran to fit in with Hodor (its possible that they are waiting until he's older since his Pop now or last series would be too small, or maybe it's hard cause' basically he can't really stand) but I would also like to see Summer as some sort of exclusive or set since Jon is with Ghost, Robb is with Grey Wind and the other direwolves with their owners.

Theon would be a good addition too (maybe holding his box) Haha.

Stannis and Davos would also be cool and maybe a Melisandre or a shadow Stannis variant exclusive would be cool.

We need a Catelyn to finish off the Starks+Bran, Robert to go along with Renly and Stannis and maybe a Loras/Margaery. Sam is definitely a must and would love to see him as a big chubby Pop! figure.

And yeah, based on the trailer and preview of Season 4 (since the Pops are based off those), Oberyn would be an appropriate one to make.

*Updated the checklist again.

So I found this picture on the FunkoFunatic forum which was originally posted by the official Instagram account for Funko (@originalfunko)

Link to photo: http://www.funkofunatic.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=307&image_id=8916

The caption says: "Are you attending the 7-11 Experience at MGM in Las Vegas? Swing by our booth 309B!"

(1) If you look closely on the left, above the Khaleesi box, you can see a wolf which is Grey Wind (see the link to the picture on the 5th post) which is a picture of the back of the Wedding Dress Daenerys and you can see that it is actually Grey Wind in the Instagram picture.

The post I got this from was supposed to be for a 7/11 Exclusive Carl (from The Walking Dead) which you can see in the picture of Carl and a little sticker though no one knows what is different about it.

But, on the Grey Wind box, there is no sticker like the sticker on Carl (and Uncle Si of Duck Dynasty) so it might not actually be an exclusive and since it's also in the back of the box which means it is a regular unless the 7/11 exclusive is different but doesn't have a sticker yet?

On the other hand, there has been no news of Grey Wind at all by Funko being a regular or an exclusive so it could also be a late release (like Wedding Dress Dany which is now available on Popcultcha) or a HBO/holiday exclusive (like the Battle armor Tyrion) but I'm not so sure.

What do you think?

If it's an exclusive, what would be different about it?

And if it's a regular, why don't you think it's out yet?

Will update more when more news come out.

Archived