ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

Finally we have a release date for the new series. Delayed from October. We'll have to wait for February for the second wave and see if finally Oberyn is made.

P.S. Has anyone has seen a GITD White Walker (HMV exclusive) recently? It is the only I am missing (well, besides Headless Ned Stark)

Finally we have a release date for the new series. Delayed from October. We'll have to wait for February for the second wave and see if finally Oberyn is made.

P.S. Has anyone has seen a GITD White Walker (HMV exclusive) recently? It is the only I am missing (well, besides Headless Ned Stark)

I see them occasionally but the price for shipping from Canada always puts me off!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I know there have been threads about these funko figures and a few posts about them but I want to make a topic just for every single news and updates for funko merchandise based off the asoiaf series.

They do have the Funko Pop! Vinyl figures which includes 3 series with:

Please correct me if I am wrong (especially for my FIRST post here!), but the OP seems to me to be misleading in that it does not include the Legacy figures (which had only begun to be produced when the OP was last updated), but the line, "They do have the Funko Pop! Vinyl figures which includes 3 series with:" would SEEM to imply to me at least, that the list includes the Legacy figures for series 1 and 2, which it does not? This is a lost of Funko Pop Vinyl figures ONLY, correct? The Legacy figures have been mentioned in a few posts in this thread however.

Please correct me if I am wrong (especially for my FIRST post here!), but the OP seems to me to be misleading in that it does not include the Legacy figures (which had only begun to be produced when the OP was last updated), but the line, "They do have the Funko Pop! Vinyl figures which includes 3 series with:" would SEEM to imply to me at least, that the list includes the Legacy figures for series 1 and 2, which it does not? This is a lost of Funko Pop Vinyl figures ONLY, correct? The Legacy figures have been mentioned in a few posts in this thread however.

He is only talking about Pops. But relax, there's no issue, you can talk about Legacy too, they are Funko.

• 4 weeks later...

New Pops

Oberyn Martell

The Mountain

Grey Worm

Wight

Viserion

The Viserion pop is six inches, there was a rumor that a six inch Drogon would be released but they most likely went with Viserion first because his regular pop is an exclusive and so out of the three he's the least likely one that people will already have (although I hope they release the other two later on, this pop is so much better than the little ones that look far too cute).

Also, the first image shows Jaime 2.0, and if they are planning on releasing him with these other ones I think it's likely he'll be an alternate number 10 rather than 35, otherwise I assume he would be before the dragon and the wight. I think the wight and Grey Worm are odd choices, especially with no Stannis, Davos, Mel, Theon, Bran or Catelyn, but I'll accept it if we're getting six inch dragons.

Finally Stannis :D!!!!

I hope he comes out with this wave, although chances are slim with not even a glam and the others are ready in production

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10959620_782123111872712_547719020136341262_n.jpg?oh=47833be809fd1b9fb8ae149687e73fe8&oe=5552CDC3&__gda__=1432190808_5a665c821ec1b4e76633f222155fbbca

Archived