ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

Oh wow I'm so excited about that Stannis picture (that I can't find anywhere else on the internet, where did you see it?), but I did find this six inch Rhaegal pop. I hope it's not a 'special' version of Viserion as the image indicates and that it's actually a separate pop. And here's a better image of the new Jaime pop, which shows that he's scarred.

There's also an 'Unsullied' pop, which is interesting because Grey Worm is also listed on the site, with a different product number, but since we have no image it's probably just a mistake.

Oh wow I'm so excited about that Stannis picture (that I can't find anywhere else on the internet, where did you see it?), but I did find this six inch Rhaegal pop. I hope it's not a 'special' version of Viserion as the image indicates and that it's actually a separate pop. And here's a better image of the new Jaime pop, which shows that he's scarred.

There's also an 'Unsullied' pop, which is interesting because Grey Worm is also listed on the site, with a different product number, but since we have no image it's probably just a mistake.

The picture is from the Funko catalog that was displayed at the NYC Toy Fair this past weekend and it was published a funfofanatic.com A great forum for everything Funko related.

Supposedly all three dragons are going to be released in 6 inch form. Drogon was the first announced.

The Unsullied Pop for preorder is because a couple of weeks ago its prototype was shown along with Grey Worm.

Loving the Dragons and the Unsullied, not so keen on Jamie or the Mountain, think they could of made more of them. Any idea when the will be availible for shipping? Forbidden Planet in the UK has them down for July 31st, whilst others have them down for March lol.

It's going to be March probably. I have my preorder on Entertainment Earth.

• 2 weeks later...

http://funko.com/collections/pop/products/pop-tv-game-of-thrones-golden-hand-jaime-lannister

Jamie is till showing on the product page, so fingers crossed he will still be released, but there is no Unsullied or Rhaegal showing, which is a shame as I really liked the Unsullied. Maybe there will be a second phase later in the year with these and Stannis!

It seems that's going to be the way with Jaime being part of that second wave. Along with the Unsullied and Rhaegal.

This seller on Amazon has him for late May release:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-Lannister-Golden-Figure/dp/B00TQ8H7T4/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1425950087&sr=8-13&keywords=jaime+lannister

What the hell?? "Series 5 includes Iron Throne heir Oberyn Martell,"

No. That's just...no.

Despite being a Legacy fan rather than a Pop fan, I'm now glad I occasionally read this thread! Do you have any conception of what you have just uncovered? Funko was provided privileged advanced information and someone forget to tell the marketing department it was privileged advanced information? This is the scandal that will soon rock the GoT world! :stunned:

Despite being a Legacy fan rather than a Pop fan, I'm now glad I occasionally read this thread! Do you have any conception of what you have just uncovered? Funko was provided privileged advanced information and someone forget to tell the marketing department it was privileged advanced information? This is the scandal that will soon rock the GoT world! :stunned:

Relax. It was a simply blog entry written by someone who has no idea about Game of Thrones

You're taking all the fun out of this!

Weird sense of humor if you think a silly mistake in a blog post is funny. With this kind of people working at Funko no wonder why the make an Unsillied and a Wight before Stannis, Cat Stark, Jorah, Theon, etc, etc.

Weird sense of humor if you think a silly mistake in a blog post is funny. With this kind of people working at Funko no wonder why the make an Unsillied and a Wight before Stannis, Cat Stark, Jorah, Theon, etc, etc.

:agree: Guilty as charged... don't EVEN look at the thread I started in Forum Games (SERIOUSLY!)... :spank: :whip: :wacko:

BUT tell me r2d2, did they REALLY make an Unsillied, because if so, that is ONE Pop I will have to have!

:agree: Guilty as charged... don't EVEN look at the thread I started in Forum Games (SERIOUSLY!)... :spank: :whip: :wacko:

BUT tell me r2d2, did they REALLY make an Unsillied, because if so, that is ONE Pop I will have to have!

Yes

Archived