Meanwhile in the afterlife....

~DarkHorse~

Robert- "That bitch, I knew those brats were too prissy to be mine! At least I have a couple of Bastards knocking around and they will-

*several black haired children appear*

Jon Arryn- "erm...I think she may have killed them"

Robert- "This is your fault, you told me to marry that scheming Whore!"

...........................................................................................

Rhaegar- "....and he will be the song of ice and fir-

Lyanna- "Shut up, Rhaegar! Look, they're killing him! They're stabbing my poor baby!"

*Robert laughing hysterically*

i want this. Sooooo much.

From a parody on youtube:

Heheheh

Yeah, and from that same parody, Robert slaping Renly for his stupid idea of trying to usurp the throne lol

Ned/Lyanna and Oberyn/Elia reunions, should be really sad but somehow, happy at the same time, they finally meet again after so many years.

Not sure how heaven is, but I hope Robert had the chance to "kill" Rhaegar over and over every day as he always dream :devil:

Viserys probably think "such a waste, I could have done a better use of those dragons and unsullied"

Tywin's personal hell is to watch what has become of his house, while Robb, the Reynes and Tarbecks laugh at him

Maestre Aemon and Egg, that should probably the most emotional reunion I can think of

They never meet in canon, but Joff, Viserys and Aeron Brightflame, should be really good friends in the afterlife...and I'm sure they are rooting for Darkstar

Maestre Aemon and Egg, that should probably the most emotional reunion I can think of

:crying:

Yeah, and from that same parody, Robert slaping Renly for his stupid idea of trying to usurp the throne lol

Then they'd both share their amazement at the idea of Stannis getting it on with Mel, while cursing him for trying to kill Edric.

I can see Robert being, "Bless the Onion Knight!" after Davos helped the boy escape.

Ned and Robert could enjoy watching Arya and Gendry become friends. :cool4:

Ned and Robert could enjoy watching Arya and Gendry become friends. :cool4:

:agree: Perhaps, they might still be rooting for that Baratheon/Stark union in time?

Also, Joffrey will discover his parentage when he witnesses his mother and 'uncle' mourning over his corpse. :lol:

Winnief, on 07 Feb 2014 - 8:46 PM, said:

snapback.png

:agree: Perhaps, they might still be rooting for that Baratheon/Stark union in time?

Possibly. They might also be hoping Stannis will marry Shireen to Rickon-but Arya/Gendry are a better match.

I also imagine Ned was especially upset about Sansa marrying Tyrion, and while he doesn't hate the Imp personally is probably wishing him dead.

They're all placing bets on who's going to win the Throne.

Brandon Stark will be cheering on his nephew 'The Young Wolf' and all the glory he's bringing to the Stark name. However, Ned will be a little more hesitant and worried. Sadly, this will blow up in their faces when Robb comes to join the deceased Starks...and then they'll argue over who had the most tragic demise. :crying:

Renly walks in smiling how he was King Robert slaps him.

Aerys and Tywin meet up with each other- aerys telling tywin ha one son killed me and the ugly one killed you even when we die i'm better than you

Elia and Oberyn- I killed that fuckery and sent him to all seven hells, Elia Gods bro why wouldn't you just chop his head off and be done

Ned meeting up with brandon/Rikard/lyanna- many tears are shed then robb comes in with greywind

Robert and Ned argued at first, but now Robert just spends his days shipping Gendrya.

Ned is probably wanting to strangle Littlefinger about now. And wondering what kind of dark paths his daughters are going down.

Rhaegar is regretting decisions.

Lady and Grey Wind reunited. All direwolves go to heaven.

And when they aren't frolicking, they're terrorizing Joffrey and eating Frey pies, which keep magically reappearing.

:bowdown: I want this, so much.

Archived