which POV chapter are you most eager to read in Winds of winter?

Lord Warwyck

I'm really looking forward to reading:

Bran's chapters to find out more about the COTF and possibly ww.

Jon's chapters as I think he'll have quite a few in Ghost and I want to see how he's brought out his coma.

Jaime's because of the situation he's in right now, and I've always enjoyed his chapters.

this ... and Arya ... I want to know where she goes from here.

I want to see the two battles resolved most of all, then I am looking forward to Jaime or Brienne to see what will happen to them and the situation in King's Landing through Cersei's eyes could be very interesting as well. But I am also looking forward to reading Bran's chapters, there will doubtlessly be a lot of secrets uncovered and hints given in his chapters.

as someone just mentioned Rickon: definetly! but his story could also be told through Osha's eyes, which I would actually like even more. she is the more interesting character for me, as while Rickon is just a little boy, she's born and raised beyond the wall , definetly kind of badass, and still likeable because of her loyalty to Bran and Rickon. she could be Rickon's JonCon^^

but Davos is although a candidate to tell this story, i guess.

Euron greyjoy first.So Sam mainly.

Next Jon cause cliffhanger.

Davos to know about Rickon.

Arriane and JonCon for Aegon.

Brienne cause cliffhanger too.

Sansa cause Littlwfinger.

Ok just give us TWOW.

Ugh, the wait for TWOW has actually gotten more unbearable for me. Dammit, George, finish the book! :(

There are certain events I would love to see but I will break them down by Character:

BRAN- 1) Howland Reed appears to Bran in a vision and explains to him how important Jon Snow is and R+L=J is finally out in the open

2) Any visions he has of the Past

JON- 1) Ghost wreaking havoc on the traitors at the wall

2) Jon waking up alive, an not UnDead

JAIME- Stabs Brienne in the heart with Oathkeeper and it catches fire

Dany- Flies across the Narrow Sea leading a fleet of IronBorn, Unsullied, Dothraki, and 2nd Sons

Tyrion- figures out where whores go and reunites with Tysha

Archived