which POV chapter are you most eager to read in Winds of winter?

Lord Warwyck

Earlier in the series I did get more excited by certain characters, but I would like to think I've got to the point where I have realised it really doesn't matter. Rather than resent new characters and story arcs, simply because I was impatient to see what came next in the existing ones, I have found that almost every chapter has interesting aspects to add to the overall story. The Dornish stuff has become one of my favourite arcs. I guess seeing a Jon chapter would confirm he was alive but have a sneaking suspicion (if he is alive) that will be done from a different POV.

Areo Hotah

because he's going after darkstar

davos to find rickon

asha/theon to find out what happens in the battle at winterfell

jon's cliffhanger

jaime/brienne cliffhanger

victarion's pov of the battle of mereen

cersei's trial

sansa because its been nearly a decade

arya to see her cross names off her list

bran to see the past through the weirnet

dany see her get a new dothraki hoard

ANY and ALL.

Seriously any winds of winter I will gulp up with out any sleep until it's finished.

And once it's out I vow not to return to these boards until I finished it because no doubt I will be spoiled 😉.

No but seriously that book needs to be out like yesterday or a year from yesterday or say September 2011

1) Melisandre - Because she can tell jon side of the story now, and I think she is the only one who can help him out. Also she is really fun to read.

2) Arya - Because Arya is cool

3) Bran - Need to see him warg into the dragons :D

1. Jaime. Definitely. My favorite character. I hope he didn't die. I want to see his confrontation with LS and his interraction with Brienne- who I hope has not died either. And then I hope to see him kick some serious ass.

2. Jon. The story in the north has become really interesting. I look forward to hearing what has happened and to see what happens next. Also, through his POV I want to know what hapened at Winterfell. I hope Manderley or what's his name, made it. Stannis too.

3. Sansa. I started to like her chapters. I hope to see her finally able to manipulate people and to play the game. Littlefinger is also very interesting, as always.

4. Davos. Yes, I want to know what happens in Skagos, too. I hope to see Rickon and for him to have become a nice young man. I also like Davos a lot.

5. Bran. I love Bran. Plus he should reveal to us some interesting information. Plus I want to see what happens to Jojen and Meera and Hodor. I don't find that exciting the whole "guy in the tree" part, so this is why I didn't put his POV on a better position on the list.

6. Sam. I like him. And he makes me laugh. Plus the Old City seems interesting.

I want a POV from KL, but not Cercei's. Vary's POV should be highly interesting. But I don't think we will get it.

Also Doran. I like Dorne. I want to know what happens there.

Unfortunately we cannot get rid of the POV of Arya, the Iron Men and Dany. What a pity!!! And Tyrion is not that interesting for me for the time being, either. But ww cannot get read of his POV either.

Sansa--we haven't heard from her since AFFC and I think her story is going to be very important in the last 2 books; plus we need to figure out what other plans/schemes Littlefinger is up to

Jon--to figure out/receive confirmation about his situation, and also for him to learn his parentage and play a role against the Others; his story is probably the most important in the whole series

Jaime--the whole Stoneheart confrontation, plus his chapters are excellent

Arya--I want to see her head back to Westeros and kick ass and possibly meet at least 1 of her siblings or have a confrontation with Stoneheart to wrap up that storyline

Bran--find out what he knows/sees from his Bloodraven training

Davos--I want to see Skagos and how wild Rickon is

totally agree here! those are the chapters I'm really eager to read about. Sometimes I even hope that at least GRRM can release maybe one preview chapter from Jon or Sansa before he finishes the book, cuz I just can't wait another one or two, or more, years to read TWOW! But I know that's not gonna happen:(

1. theon/asha: i just want to know what happens in this storyline. go stan

2. sansa: havent scene her in a while. when we last saw her, i was happier than i have ever been before while reading the series. lf revealing his plans for her made me so happy. but then i realized that he was lf and probably lying. i really want to find out whats going on with that.

3. jon: because cliffhanger

4. jaime/brienne: i want to know whats going on with them

i think one of the first chapters is going to be titled "ghost"

Archived