Watch the Foreshadowing

Westeros

Last night, HBO aired a 15 minute feature highlighting what’s to come in season 4… and embracing the magic of the Internet, they have releaed it on to Youtube. You can watch it below:

Having watched that, what has you most excited?

(Our usual screencapping efforts shall be delayed a few days, as some other Game of Thrones-relevant things take precedence!)

Visit the Site!

did they really officially call it the "purple wedding" in the feature?

seems spoilerish...

Not really - purple is well recognised as the colour of royalty - a purple wedding is easily construed as a royal wedding. No spoilers involved. Anyway, the last wedding in the capital went off without too many hitches - to the eyes of the public.

All it said was "Purple Reign" (in reference to the song Purple Rain). No one will know who doesn't already know.

ah, I see. they did say "wedding" while the "purple reign" text was on screen, which is a pretty cool and intelligent wink to the book readers, I think.

Drogon is BIG in the final scene where he likely meets a girl called Hazzea. Bigger than I thought he would be by the end of ADWD. While the dragon shadow over KL is pretty clearly a dream, that scene has to be "real". I guess the days of cute dragons are finally and definitely over.

edit: somewhat ninja'd

Holy Batman that was amazing!!!! So many spoilers which is strange. Especially giving away Dany in a throne room and Tyrion's Trial but maybe thats because I know whats coming.

Broon and Jaimie sparring!!!(I'm nearly positive thats what I saw)

Joffery is going to be amazing this season. Especially since we get to see him talk with Jaimie. Tyrion talking to jamie will be cool aswell. I always felt that was a missed opportunity in the book.

Mereen looks insane!!!

Battle for the Wall looks amazing!

Drogon!

Ramsey giving Theon the look and the look of fear in his eyes. It also looks like we will see the hunt.

They've really outdone themselves this season.

Edit: Hmm could the clip of Drogon be the final scene this season. A certain scene with the Brotherhood would be my hope but this would also make an epic finale. Also clip needs more Stan , Mel and Davos.

the girl with ramsay is his bed warmer myranda. He is hunting the girl that is scene in the tunnel sobbing. I think there will be two separate victims, the sobbing girl he hunts and myranda who he kills while having sex with her explaining the blood on his chest.

So many spoilers which is strange.

Yes, this. I don't about that, if I weren't book reader it would probably little too much(or I am biased?). On the other hand, I have read the books, so I can only say that this looks amazing(especially Meereen and Drogon).

Cannot wait!

Who do you guys think Brienne bites? Biter already? Or is it Vargo Hoat (Locke)?

Could be Biter, as they seem to pretty much fast-forward her arc, and Locke has apparently been spotted at the wall with both his ears (though he would make more sense).

On a different note, it seems like this season is going to be heavy on Ramsay torture, though hopefully it'll be more interesting than what we had last year (and canon as well). I just hope we won't get an overdose.

Archived