TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 13 Sept 2014

I'm not giving you a report other than to say It was the best TitanCon so far. thanks for all the laughs everyone.

If you where not there then well it must suck to be you. :p

Now my pics. http://s145.photobucket.com/user/wendyduly/library/TitanCon%202014

Its a big auto dump from my camera, I've not had time to sort though them for any blurred pics.

If there any pics you wish me to remove then please say which ones.

See you all next Titancon? and remember PebbleCon 2017 Its gonna happen, hubby has given me his promise not to object.

Well, I hope you're putting a committee in place. 2017 will arrive far more quickly than you imagine and suddenly, there'll be Pebble Panels, a Pebble Masquerade etc. to organize.

You don't know what you're letting yourself in for.

Committee? That sounds like a lot of sitting around talking but not agreeing and very little doing. Nope PebbleCon most defiantly is being run via Dictatorship.

Rule 1 - You will come and you will have a fantastic time.

Rule 2 - No-one is to mention furries or NHAW. Guest’s/Member’s who don’t know about furries or NHAW do not need to be told.

Rule 3 - No-one is to mention that I may have pimped out any family members.

As to Panels - well I was planning on just making sure we had a fantastic party with food and drink and a place to stay. I’ve already got someone who’s promised to run the Karaoke. But if you really want Panels then Peadar I’m putting you down to Mod the “Are you are afraid of Geeks” Panel. I’ll make my husband be on it, not sure who else yet.

And the PebbleMasquade I wasn’t planning on a fancy dress, although hubby has threatened to come dressed as a Klingon. (which I’d love to see) He seems to think everyone dressing as a Klingon is mandatory at every convention despite photographic evidence I’ve provided.

Quick, it's almost time for the Pebble Parade!

Of course, there will also have to be the annual Pebble Book Throw event, wherein author guests have hardbacks thrown at their faces...

Of course, there will also have to be the annual Pebble Book Throw event, wherein author guests have hardbacks thrown at their faces...

I am sure you always wanted to know which is more painful: hardbacks or e-books! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will you have another book out by then? I'm sure I'll feel the need to throw one at you to sign.

If only you were less murderous I'd spend more time writing and less in casualty...

Archived