MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Am I a vampire?

Your picture is a dog. With a hat. You are my number one suspect at the moment.

Lol... i meant it as I was expecting (pun intended) a grand entrance behind mine... yet it failed to deliver.. I was waiting for sparkles, fireworks or anything shiny of the sort =P

Hey everyone. I'm a symp.

Snowstorm

For some reason faraday, this makes me twitch =s If snow turns out to be scum at some point, I might consider taking this seriously xD

Also.. this is my first time using multi quote.. OMG it is such a good tool!!! I feel like such an idiot for not knowing this worked in the past XD

BLURB FROM THE ALT ACCOUNTS:

TARGARYEN
The only account with the title "Game Moderator", House Targaryen is named like the noble family of Valyrian descent that escaped the Doom of Valyria and is central to the story of A Song of Ice and Fire.

It is Day One,

14 Players Remain:

EarlyEarl, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, Faraday, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, SnowStorm, Tammy, Whiskeyjack

With 14 it takes 8 to Lynch and 7 to Go to Night.

2 Votes for KiDisaster (EarlyEarl, Faraday)
1 Vote for Monday (Expecto Patronum)
1 Vote for Expecto Patronum (TheMalcolm)

10 Players not voting: Emmit, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, Monday, SnowStorm, Tammy, Whiskeyjack.

End of Day One is Scheduled for: Thursday, 2/20 @ 4 PM EST. [i'll fix the Timer and put it in my Sig]

Archived