House of Cards, Second Season

gougef

Great season, although pretty morbid. Loved it all the same. IDK how to do the spoiler thing, but I have to say, was very sad to see Kate Mara's sexy self get killed off, but it was inevitable.

I had no idea it would happen so early though and yes her sexy self will be greatly missed!

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished it and while it was ok as a drama, I think it failed on a lot of levels that left me feeling cheapened. I mean they try to have all these real world like scenarios, backroom deals on the border of legality, money in politics, foreign influence, etc... but in the end it was all just too much with the multiple murders and the end of both seasons were just too ridiculous to even address as even plausible. The first half of the first season was fantastic, but after that it just went too far down the rabbit hole that it almost became satirical.

Yeah she is beautiful! Also her acting :bowdown:

Does any one know when the next season starts? Too lazy to check myself (its been a busy week, don't judge me :P )

Is there going to be a 3rd season? I thought they were only going to do 2 and the way they ended the second season wraps everything up pretty nicely.

• 5 weeks later...

Is there going to be a 3rd season? I thought they were only going to do 2 and the way they ended the second season wraps everything up pretty nicely.

On February 4, 2014, ten days prior to the release of the second season, Netflix announced that the show had been renewed for a third season. (Wiki)

Archived