New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

If they killed off Tormund I would be devastated. He's ma boi. His last name is GIANTSBANE, future Lord of the Dreadfort, gods be good.

I also think he'll become a fan favorite once he becomes one of Jon's allies. He good for some bloody good humor too.

I say so too. And I can't imagine any other new character overtaking his role.

But I'd rather say he goes to the Umbers or Mormonts.... GIANTsbane and Husband to BEARS... if you all read the theories on his character(which are crackpot but great)

I so hope that's not what passes for Coldhands. If that's actually him, I would rather he be cut altogether. I mean, what's the point if there's no elk, no crows, no mystery hood, no Watch cloak, no cold black hands? Also, what's the point of introducing him at this point, with half his work done? They missed the boat last season; he should have showed up after Sam slayed, if ever.

I think they already alluded to him when Sam was about to kill the other. All those crows showed up and lined the tree branches. That actually gave Sam a heads up something was going down. I don't believe that "other" at the end of the trailer is Coldhands but he should be showing up at some point or else why show all those crows in that scene?

I think they already alluded to him when Sam was about to kill the other. All those crows showed up and lined the tree branches. That actually gave Sam a heads up something was going down. I don't believe that "other" at the end of the trailer is Coldhands but he should be showing up at some point or else why show all those crows in that scene?

It could just be a bunch of crows commanded from afar by Bloodraven,

Archived