New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

It just aired!

The only real thing of note beside the shot of Drogon that was shown at the end of the foreshadowing was an image of Shae on what looks like may be the Hand's bed? ...

Dun dun dun!

looked like the same scene also had tywin looking at a fireplace and holding sword.

And that was definitely Shae in Tywin's bed, good all that "thay will change She's fate" whining can finally end

Also, there was a glimpse of Sansa's escape, and Jon's speach about Mormont and justice pretty much confirms the NW will go to Craster's Keep and deal with Rast

Most interesting thing about that was Shae. I can't imagine what else that could be besides the obvious.

Really clear view of the Bolton banners as well as Jon's voiceover 'He was betrayed by his own men." I figured we'd have to wait at least one more season for a Roose/Ramsay interaction. Pretty stoked about that.

Awesome trailer - I think I spotted the scene where Tyrion and Shae are reunited...

They've added Tywin and Mel to Arya's prayer. Don't think I like that.

I honestly don't know why it matters who's in her prayer? In the show universe, Melisandre makes sense on her list; I still don't like what they did with Melisandre, Gendry and the Brotherhood last season, but adding Mel to the prayer following that was a good decision based on what they were working with.

Archived