Which character is the "Face" of the show?

D-Shiznit

Season 1 was all Ned, promo art, commericals, you name it. Since then, I'd say Dany was the one who grabbed the reigns. Every article I read has her picture in it, every finale except one has featured her. Emilia gets most of the interviews on talk shows and exposure in the main stream media. After her I'd say John, Tyrion and then Cersei. Thoughts?

Everyone I talk to (who hasn't read the books) mentions Tyrion first and Dany second when they discuss the show in general. I think Tyrion would be an accurate answer. He's been in the most episodes. Everyone knows who he is.

I think some posters misunderstood my question. It's not who is the main character inside the storyline, it's who is the most featured character when it comes to advertising, exposure, commercials, toys etc. When the media talks about GoT who is the character they put forth the most?

I think some posters misunderstood my question. It's not who is the main character inside the storyline, it's who is the most featured character when it comes to advertising, exposure, commercials, toys etc. When the media talks about GoT who is the character they put forth the most?

That's easy. Tyrion, Dany and Jon respectively.

Dany and Jon - most of the interview articles include them together. However, Dany has been the main one. It does seem that Jon will get better material this season, so he might get increased exposure.

Archived