Second Game of Thrones Trailer Premieres

Westeros

Some good stuff in this trailer.

Styr's scars look really badass, obviously the replacement for him still having ears.

Interesting if Jon goes to Craster's Keep, after being beyond The Wall for so long and considerably wounded. I dont think this happens. Rast will meet his end, ripped to pieces by Others.

The names on Arya's list are....meaningless. The fact that she has an ongoing list is whats important for us watchers. "A girl in grey on a dying horse."

Final scene= white walker. Coldhands is clad in all black, on an elk, surrounded by ravens. I saw none of his characteristics.

HBO is really ramping up for this season, and rightfully so. Some absolutely monumental sh*t goes down. CANT WAIT.

It is clearly shown in the trailers that Jon is attacking Craster's Keep with some men.

I really hope that isn't coldhands. I don't think so, even if there's no elk they'd at least have him in black so the audience knows he's former nightswatch.

Looks like they are totally going there with Shae, I wonder how that story will pan out regarding show Shae's differences to book Shae.

My first thought was, "Coldhands!"

My second thought was, "No that's not Coldhands."

My Third thought was, "Coldhands?"

Then I came here.

Har! I did the same thing. Only I think I figured out my answer, and it seems someone else did in the forums too. It's still of course, opinion.

Isn't it the Magnar of Thenn? Styr. They probably didn't want to do away with his ears, just as they didn't do away with Tyrion's nose. Too much of a pain. So instead they gave him scars. But the rest....is all there. He's tall, he's bald, and he's intimidating (demanding complete and absolute loyalty from his men). If it's not him, I'm out of ideas. But I'd say that whoever they showed...it's not Cold Hands.

EDIT:

And he'll die in the epic battle at the wall, right along with Jon's girlly friend...

Don't quite know what to make of Stannis's: "I will not be the page in someone else's history book." Without context its hard to be sure, but it does seem like further character assassination to me. What does Stannis care about history?

"Without context its hard to be sure"

Then you automatically knee-jerk to the 'Character assassination' line. I used to enjoy the Stannis arc. The level of Stannis trolling on this forum in ruining it for me

Mmmm... Stannis! More determined than ever. <3

Styr looks pretty bad-ass - those scars are definately not from fights, too symmetrical. So I guess they sort of took the "burned men" approach to the Magnar, with freaky head scars instead of burned bodyparts.

Really happy to see the Shae moment, but was expecting her to be naked tbh.

I think it is Sansa escaping on the rowboat.

Brienne leaving on her search?

Theon looking healthy negotiating?

Shae might be naked under the blankets?

Hope thats not coldhands.. Id. be bad ass but i expected more from it.. But bad ass just the same

People, that was 100% NOT Coldhands, it was a WW. No black hands, when I freeze framed I could clearly see only black gauntlets, besides, the look of him was pure White Walker. Also, If you wonder where would they include such scene, well, obviously in Bran's storyline..... or something to do with Craster's keep and Rast leaving the baby, just to remind us of the big danger beyond the Wall... I very much doubt there would be any Coldhands in the show at all, some hopefull watchers should finally make peace with that fact.

Where did you see the crossbow above the Tywin's bed in the shot with Shae. I could not see any.

Styr looks awesome.

Sansa escaping in a boat.

Still can't figure out who is it saying ''he was betrayed by his own men'' .... most likely Jon but I am not sure.

The one who says ''Robb Stark is dead'' is most likely Jojen.

No matter how much filler the Arya storyline will be, I still love Hound the most :drool:

Dany....meh...seems to me she has only 2 face expressions...... althoung must agree that Mereen looks good.

The White Walker had a black breastplate on. I'm certain it's Coldhands.

I'd bet it's Coldhands, for whatever reason and I think it's a foreshadowing of information Martin is yet to publish, they're trying to invoke some sort of continuity between the wights, Coldhands and the Others. They aren't different classes of things.

Also the placing of that character just after the 'Valar Morghulis/All men must die' cut scene, what better time to introduce a man that doesn't.

My first thought was, "Coldhands!"

My second thought was, "No that's not Coldhands."

My Third thought was, "Coldhands?"

Then I came here.

:lol: Same here and I'm still not sure. Let's say it's a popsicle beyond the wall.

Archived