One thing we ALL missed

lord summers

How did the Dothraki populate?!?!

Think about it: the book says Drogo takes Dany in the rear, as is their custom. Now when Dany shows Drogo to look into her eyes and do the business, Drogo does not seem used to this at all. As we have seen when Dothraki rape and plunder they take them in the rear, but as seen with Lollys, Westorosi rape the good old fashioned way.

This leads me to my question: how do the Dothraki have kids?

I was hoping this would be an interesting topic, but it's actually quite inane. Somebody needs to explore positions beyond Missionary...

• 9 months later...

I'm going to take this as a serious question.

"In the rear" does not mean anal sex. It is possible - and I assume relatively common - to have vaginal intercourse using the position preferred by the Dothraki. So the answer to your question about Dothraki reproduction is: they have babies like everyone else. They just prefer to use that specific sexual position for cultural reasons, which are, after all, the same kind of reason the so-called "missionary position" was the prefered position in the Christian west. Both positions will be as effective in achieving conception.

Oohhhhhhh. I think I get it. But.......won't the baby come out backwards then?

Well first, there is a mommy and then there is a daddy. When they really, really, really love each other alot they plant cabbages in the garden. They water them and let the sun shine on them and keep the bad weeds away, and then all of their love and care brings them a Dothraki Screamer! Horse not included....

How did the Dothraki populate?!?!

Think about it: the book says Drogo takes Dany in the rear, as is their custom. Now when Dany shows Drogo to look into her eyes and do the business, Drogo does not seem used to this at all. As we have seen when Dothraki rape and plunder they take them in the rear, but as seen with Lollys, Westorosi rape the good old fashioned way.

This leads me to my question: how do the Dothraki have kids?

The 6 pages of replies to an incredibly stupid post just shows the depth of depravity in these forums

Archived