Say something nice V.5

N/A

This was a very lovely thread started by Nero i believe , who is a very nice guy :) and i thought I'd try to revive it because we all could use a bit of niceties from time to time :grouphug:

It's a fairly simple concept , say something nice about the previous poster :) anything nice :grouphug:

I'll start us off right were we left :

GMM's avatar is so funny it'll make anybody laugh. And that's not a coincidence - he likes to make people laugh.

I'm not surprised that the last post in such a nice thread was by the moon of my life , she's the most wonderful person i know :love: :kiss:

link to the previous thread http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/99161-say-something-nice-v4/

i have a very long memory , i remember things most people would think of as obscure .

when i first signed up to the board and was still a n00b , i started a silly thread in the wrong forum and SENP was very kind and understanding , he might not remember but i do , so thanks :grouphug:

i don't know Olligarchy but he/she has a Tywin Lannister illustration as their avatar ,which taken at face value might mean nothing but if we take a closer look we see that the illustration is inspired by the books not the show ,which means that he/she prefers Mr Martin's work , which shows loyalty , which is a nice thing and a thing that i like , therefore i like Olligarchy :p :grouphug:

mighty potato's memory is really quite impressive and his presence is always welcome.

when i first signed up to the board and was still a n00b , i started a silly thread in the wrong forum and SENP was very kind and understanding , he might not remember but i do , so thanks :grouphug:

:blushing: Nope, I don't remember that sorry. You're welcome though. :cheers:

Florence's Machine brings a lovely new perspective to the Outrageous Lies thread and I like that. Hope you stick around and we get to know you better. Several of us on this thread also are spammers - TTTNE - The Thread That Never Ends: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/104290-tttne-419-almost-as-mad-as-a-march-hare/page-10#entry5449148. It's a very friendly and welcoming and supportive group of people (and some of them can actually type - not me though. :P ).

Archived