[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

A girl needs.................some guys to oogle, LOL

I'm hoping once the season starts.......there'll be lots of extra stuff floating around the nets for oogling purposes.

Eh, a girl will go see if she can find something purtty to share. Wish me luck. ;)

Haha, I just love reading male posters who begin their post with "I'm a legit straight guy but..." Just as a hint, acknowledging someone's beauty or attractiveness doesn't automatically mean you desire them ;) (OK, joking aside...)

I would say that the top of my list is a tie between Oberyn and Jaqen. I almost hate seeing them on screen because of how attractive they are. I also think Davos is one of the most attractive men in the show. Stannis too, actually. I seem to have a thing for middle-aged men. :p Jaime, Viserys, Littlefinger... those would be included in my list as well. I guess Robb too. Oddly, I find I have grown bored of Kit Harington's face. He used to make it to the top of my list when the show was freshly started but not anymore. I mean he's still a pretty boy but... nah.

Oh and I almost forgot Benjen! Benjen should actually be in my top three right after Oberyn and Jaqen.

Haha, I just love reading male posters who begin their post with "I'm a legit straight guy but..." Just as a hint, acknowledging someone's beauty or attractiveness doesn't automatically mean you desire them ;) (OK, joking aside...)

I would say that the top of my list is a tie between Oberyn and Jaqen. I almost hate seeing them on screen because of how attractive they are. I also think Davos is one of the most attractive men in the show. Stannis too, actually. I seem to have a thing for middle-aged men. :P Jaime, Viserys, Littlefinger... those would be included in my list as well. I guess Robb too. Oddly, I find I have grown bored of Kit Harington's face. He used to make it to the top of my list when the show was freshly started but not anymore. I mean he's still a pretty boy but... nah.

Oh and I almost forgot Benjen! Benjen should actually be in my top three right after Oberyn and Jaqen.

what? really? are you sure? Davos?

what? really? are you sure? Davos?

Damn yes! Just look at that silver hair and that majestic nose... Honestly though, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I like him as a character.

//Edit. Your icon reminded me of the fact that Roose should probably be on my list too. Yup, I'm definitely developing a pattern here

Ehee, Melisandre's actress Carice van Houten calls Liam Cunningham a "sexy badger." He's got that rugged, would-save-your-ass-on-a-wild-safari look to him, and has a charming accent on top of it.

Actually it was Lena who said that on the commentary for ep. 209, though I'm sure Carice has a few things to say herself on the subject.

Actually it was Lena who said that on the commentary for ep. 209, though I'm sure Carice has a few things to say herself on the subject.

Or not maybe...(x)

Actually Liam looks a lot better with the beard imo. Which I find confusing because I'm generally not a fan of beards.

Ehee, Melisandre's actress Carice van Houten calls Liam Cunningham a "sexy badger." He's got that rugged, would-save-your-ass-on-a-wild-safari look to him, and has a charming accent on top of it.

Now that's a great description! :lol:

Now that's a great description! :lol:

Yup, that's what I've been trying to say all along! I think Cunningham also has this certain "Hemingway" quality to him (he even looks a bit like him) so I could see him drinking whiskey sitting in a leather arm-chair in front of a fire.

Damn yes! Just look at that silver hair and that majestic nose... Honestly though, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I like him as a character.

//Edit. Your icon reminded me of the fact that Roose should probably be on my list too. Yup, I'm definitely developing a pattern here

yeah, i have to admit, i agree with you haha

i think Michael McElhatton ( who plays Roose) is the more handsome men in GOT. His face is just flawless haha

Yup, that's what I've been trying to say all along! I think Cunningham also has this certain "Hemingway" quality to him (he even looks a bit like him) so I could see him drinking whiskey sitting in a leather arm-chair in front of a fire.

Ah, Hemingway, that does sound like him. Maybe on drinking the whiskey on a porch in Key West, too!

I still need to do a little catching up, but I thought I'd bring this fun find to the thread, because, afterall......what is more beautiful than a terrific sense of humor? And, a guy that can rock a tight black tee? LOL

https://twitter.com/GameOfMemess/status/573171661794648064/photo/1

Archived