[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Jaqen H'ghar is drop dead gorgeous. He's so seductively sexy ..... and the way he talks, Oh My! :drool:

Make yourself comfortable and a man will do the rest ............. Yes please! Pleeeeease Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes ..... OMG Yes!!!

Oberyn has now also made it into my 'Yes Please' category too. I think he may have just nudged out Jon Snow a little.

The man I would most run a mile from is Theon. If he came near me and I had a dick, i'd chop it off myself.

God, I have never been more disturbed by my attraction to Iwan Rheon.

I find the Iwan Rheon thing bizarre because to me, he resembles a slightly manic hobbit. But then I've never seen him outside of playing Ramsey, so I could be missing something important.

I find the Iwan Rheon thing bizarre because to me, he resembles a slightly manic hobbit. But then I've never seen him outside of playing Ramsey, so I could be missing something important.

For me a big part is the eyes. I LOVE big eyes. And he was super hot (and adorable) in Misfits.

Jaqen H'ghar is drop dead gorgeous. He's so seductively sexy ..... and the way he talks, Oh My! :drool:

Make yourself comfortable and a man will do the rest ............. Yes please! Pleeeeease Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes ..... OMG Yes!!!

We should have gotten that bathhouse scene, damn it! How could that be worked into the story again. There has to be a way!

We should have gotten that bathhouse scene, damn it! How could that be worked into the story again. There has to be a way!

Maybe we could threatened to kill the king if they don't do some sort of flash back scene .........

Oh .... ooops ..... too late with that threat :laugh:

Speaking of Joffrey. Interestingly, no one wanted to 'do' the king. I wonder why? :D

I dislike the way the TV show portrait Loras, the Knight of flower, they put way too much focus on his sexuality, and makes him like a soft spoiled kid. In the book, Loras is also a fearsome warrior and an awesome knight, do you recall the conversation between Jamie and him in the Lords of kingsguard's apartment? The TV show does not do Loras justice

Yeah, I want to see more of the badass knight he is in the books.

But at the same time I wouldn't complain if they had a Loras/Oberyn sex scene. I might rewind that and watch it repeatedly...for research purposes of course.

I don't find the focus on his sexuality troublesome. Equal opportunities hotness for everyone - there's plenty of boobies for the chaps, a little male-on-male action is a pleasant diversion for some ladies. He can still be a badass AND gay. And I too would gladly watch and closely study a Loras/Oberyn sex scene. For science, obviously.

I guess the Loras scenes, clearly there to be suggestive and titilate, makes his relationship with Renly seem fickle. We did not see much of Loras and Renly together to grasp their feelings and Loras seems happy to bedhop with no feelings. We need a 'when the sun goes out no candle can replace it' moment. Maybe its because I don't get much out of 'ooo boys kissing' moments. I want some romance.

I guess the Loras scenes, clearly there to be suggestive and titilate, makes his relationship with Renly seem fickle. We did not see much of Loras and Renly together to grasp their feelings and Loras seems happy to bedhop with no feelings. We need a 'when the sun goes out no candle can replace it' moment. Maybe its because I don't get much out of 'ooo boys kissing' moments. I want some romance.

Sadly I think a lot of the couples in the show suffer with the superficiality, to some extent. It's weird, because the show isn't shy about sex for sex's sake, not even when the participants are both male, but manfeelings? Gosh, no, we don't do those. Loras/Renly is a double helping of manfeelings so that's right out. I agree with you, for what it's worth - there are so few relationships in ASOAIF that are pure and genuine and forged out of love, not politics or ulterior motives or Stockholm Syndrome-esque scenarios, and theirs was exemplary imo.

(I read Loras's bedhopping as a way of coping with his loss in a world that will not sympathise with his pain and sadness - he can't mourn openly in the way a lover might usually. There's an empty space in Loras's life. You could argue that Loras probably isn't the type for casual sex, and I might well agree with you, but the showrunners need to reach their quota of naked male butt somehow, I guess....)

(Having said all that, I don't mind me some 'ooo boys kissing' either ;) )

Do women find Lord Petyr Baelish attractive?

Ah, but just which women do you mean?

May it please The Seven, choose either a, b, or c from each of the Seven Sacred Selections offered below so we can understand whom you are asking this of:

1. Women who are: ( a ) younger ( b ) older ( c ) hmmmm

2. Women who are: ( a ) virginal ( b ) experienced ( c ) hmmmm

Women who are: ( a ) single ( b ) committed ( c ) hmmmm

Women who are: ( a ) white ( b ) of color ( c ) hmmmm

Women who are: ( a ) religious ( b ) not religious ( c ) hmmmm

Women who are: ( a ) straight ( b ) gay ( c ) hmmmm

Women who are: ( a ) male ( b ) female ( c ) hmmmm

Given the peculiar urge that so many straight guys answering this question seem to have to publicly proclaim their own biases or whims, it seems rather unfair not to expect the same of everyone else, too.

Or maybe, just maybe, it would be better just to leave all that gender stuff out, including the silly assumption that all these women you are addressing are the ones of your dreams — and you theirs.

After all, they probably are not. :smileysex:

I dislike the way the TV show portrait Loras, the Knight of flower, they put way too much focus on his sexuality, and makes him like a soft spoiled kid. In the book, Loras is also a fearsome warrior and an awesome knight, do you recall the conversation between Jamie and him in the Lords of kingsguard's apartment? The TV show does not do Loras justice

I'm with you. I actually like book Loras, he's a passionate young man and a great warrior. That "when the sun goes out no candle can replace it" line is pretty epic, I was very disappointed not to have had it in the show AND not to have had Loras join the Kingsguard. Also because that was also the reason Sansa was supposed to marry him instead of Willas.

I'm with you. I actually like book Loras, he's a passionate young man and a great warrior. That "when the sun goes out no candle can replace it" line is pretty epic, I was very disappointed not to have had it in the show AND not to have had Loras join the Kingsguard. Also because that was also the reason Sansa was supposed to marry him instead of Willas.

Yep. Show Loras beat The Mountain because he used a dastardly trick, then got beaten by a girl. Since then he has been shown as unfaithful to Renly's memory and nothing but a prop for Olena to demonstrate how stupid men are. At least in this episode GRRM gave a bit of spirit back to Renly's character.

Jon Snow: he may know nothing but I'd like to teach him.

The Red Viper just because he's so dangerous

And I like the old or new Darrio-I like the attitude: I mean we are talking about attractive traits not marriage material.

Never liked Jaime-not my type; pretty boys never are.

Sir Barristan because I like strong older men;-)

Maybe we could threatened to kill the king if they don't do some sort of flash back scene .........

Oh .... ooops ..... too late with that threat :laugh:

Speaking of Joffrey. Interestingly, no one wanted to 'do' the king. I wonder why? :D

Maybe Joff appealed to the younger crowd? Not that I'm old, but too young and too pretty is not my type. Don't even get me started on his psychopathic tendencies. Loved your post! TY

Archived