[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

if

If you have watched the hobbit movies, the dude that plays Bard is this one, Luke Evans.

There are three GOT actors in the movies: Charles Dance, the boy who played Rickon, and the man who played Thoros of Myr.

I am totally an anti-hobbit, anti-Lord of The Rings kinda girl. I've never had any interest in reading or watching it, a'tall, LOL But I appreciate the effort of helping me to indentify a beautiful looking guy. He does look familiar to me, though.

'

Here's an article I found on Charles Dance mentioning him and season 5.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/charles-dance-game-of-thrones-return.html

I'm bringing this article because, in spite of the fact that most of this info is a known quality, it still has LOTS OF MALE BEAUTY, that being the point of this thread. I love this article for it's use of Pedro's beautiful 'spoiler alert!!' Plus, I know a few in here will enjoy seeing A Bear, A Bear!!!

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/09/game-of-thrones-set-photos-fan-favorites-season-five

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. His FACE. Just...FACE. My Bear So Fair! <3 (this is also super sad because Jorah is about to go through a lot of crap....it's good for you, my Bear...I promise)

ETA: also, that line--"there are time when I look at you and still can't believe you're real"--is NOT garbage. It's probably what my Book! Jorah is thinking 24/7 but can't say cause My Bear has problems with words. But that scene...*emotions overload*

*cuddles Bear*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. His FACE. Just...FACE. My Bear So Fair! <3 (this is also super sad because Jorah is about to go through a lot of crap....it's good for you, my Bear...I promise)

ETA: also, that line--"there are time when I look at you and still can't believe you're real"--is NOT garbage. It's probably what my Book! Jorah is thinking 24/7 but can't say cause My Bear has problems with words. But that scene...*emotions overload*

*cuddles Bear*

I actually like that line, too. I didn't quite realize that it wasn't in the books, I guess because it's combined with BookJorah's sentiments about why Dany would make a good ruler. Eh, Vanity Fair can be guilty of pretentious snark that borders on snobbery, like many in the artistic critique business, LOL I love Iain's performance delivering that bit of dialogue. He is definitely a different character than BookJorah, they each have their own strengths. I am looking forward to see where the show goes with Jorah in this segment of the story, it better include the turquoise neckerchiefs. :wub:

I actually like that line, too. I didn't quite realize that it wasn't in the books, I guess because it's combined with BookJorah's sentiments about why Dany would make a good ruler. Eh, Vanity Fair can be guilty of pretentious snark that borders on snobbery, like many in the artistic critique business, LOL I love Iain's performance delivering that bit of dialogue. He is definitely a different character than BookJorah, they each have their own strengths. I am looking forward to see where the show goes with Jorah in this segment of the story, it better include the turquoise neckerchiefs. :wub:

Or in lieu of the turquoise neckerchief, Iain Glen naked except for a bit cloth about his bits. ;) I'm good with that.

I am totally an anti-hobbit, anti-Lord of The Rings kinda girl. I've never had any interest in reading or watching it, a'tall, LOL But I appreciate the effort of helping me to indentify a beautiful looking guy. He does look familiar to me, though.

'

Here's an article I found on Charles Dance mentioning him and season 5.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/charles-dance-game-of-thrones-return.html

HOW DARE YOU. Naaaaah it's fine haha. Luke Evans is a good actor; he'll be great as Vlad.

I'm a man hahaha

LOL ya know, I KNEW I should have double checked, as I did realize that one of the posters in here a lot was a guy, but for some reason, I couldn't remember for sure who it was.

Sorry, you are still Lucky, though, to live in such a beautiful place and now with the shot for extra GOT geeking.

LOL ya know, I KNEW I should have double checked, as I did realize that one of the posters in here a lot was a guy, but for some reason, I couldn't remember for sure who it was.

Sorry, you are still Lucky, though, to live in such a beautiful place and now with the shot for extra GOT geeking.

Don't worry lol :cheers:

I actually don't live there. I was born there, in San Sebastián. I moved to Madrid in High School.

I'm so happy that everybody is having the guys you want in season 5.... even with nakedness include. for your favourites...

Me, I'll go cry over there. Tears of JOY.

(there -->)

Don't give up hope! Someday your Griffin will come. (maybe) (possibly)

Don't worry lol :cheers:

I actually don't live there. I was born there, in San Sebastián. I moved to Madrid in High School.

And to think, I have to settle for the virtual tour of Spain, LOL I thoroughly enjoyed many of the pics posters brought to the boards when Spain was first announced. I love that.

And to think, I have to settle for the virtual tour of Spain, LOL I thoroughly enjoyed many of the pics posters brought to the boards when Spain was first announced. I love that.

I can tell you...Spain is one of the most beautiful countries of the world. So many different cultures, the territory is a little continent itself.

Archived