[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Oh lord, I emphatically beg to differ. Rhae Rhae is challenging to cast/imagine. He's got to be not only beautiful but exhibit masculine strength (think a swimmer's body) in order to fully capture how he's described by other characters. For that reason, Hemsworth is an awful choice -- too beefy, face not sufficiently perfect looking. A younger Hunnam and this fanart (a mocked-up pic that was originally of Jaime) done by another westeros.org poster probably represent what I think the Rhea-man looks like.

Yes to all that.

These are kind of vague drawings, but kind of call that to mind a bit:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120603180829/gameofthrones/images/b/b7/Lyanna_and_Rhaegar.jpg

You're back!!! The hot male characters thread just wasn't the same without you, but we tried to carry on. :)

aWW THANKS. I was really busy and then...............broke my arm. Im be here reading and catching up and hoping for that talk to type thing lol

Hi to you and all,,,,,,,,,,,,checking out some of the purtty links

Swimmers body?

You think he should have oversized shoulders, no waist and shovel hands?

Hmm, in some cases I suppose, but I was a collegiate swimmer and shared practice lanes with guys that looked like this. :cool4: (In fact I know this swimmer personally.)

Is that for real? :lol:

Dayyum, that man can wear a pair of trousers!

Archived