[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Yes, yes, yes AND YES :drool:

I wish he would have kept his hair lannister gold for the series though (i mean in real life i like his natural hair)

^I'm pretty sure he never dyed his hair for the show. I've seen stills from s1 where it looks darker than now and ones where it looks lighter, so I think it just looks lighter or darker depending on the lighting. I guess you mean, you wish he'd kept it longer because then there's more there to reflect light and thus make it look lighter?

Yes, yes, yes AND YES :drool:

I wish he would have kept his hair lannister gold for the series though (i mean in real life i like his natural hair)

Same here. His hair is blonde in other roles...

NCW hair research... Looks lighter here (Comic Con this past summer):

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Nikolaj+Coster+Waldau+Warner+Bros+Comic+Con+Eobrx58A4vzl.jpg

Davos:

Falling for a Dancer (1998) *spoilers*

A little princess (1995) *spoilers*

Stannis:

Firelight (1998)

Fugitive Pieces (2008)

Doran:

Cairo Time (2009)

Atlantis 2013 *spoilers*

Doran sentence Robert to trial by fight

Tywin:

Rebecca (1997)

Underworld: Awakening (2012)

Bronn:

Pretty Woman (~1995)

2013)*spoilers*

I think that after all the only think that we can say is "Good job age. Good job!"

I dunno in some scenes it definitely looks dyed because the colour isn't consistent from root to tips even taking into consideration natural highlights. But yes i also preferred his hair long

Longer, yes.

I like the beard, too. (I think maybe you prefer no beard?)

And naked is good, too.

I'm part italian... we breastfed with insults...

Half Italian? We are then half neighbors. :D

It's not really an insult but I am afraid that you will see it as one. Anyway moving on, you said "I hate to hate his character." maybe you should be more open minded and try to understand him? You might hate him less after that. The open minded part was the insult.

So let's not go there with a Robert debate in the beautiful male characters thread.

Those go 20 pages and get hot and heavy.

He was a maiden's dream however, someone once said.

Yes he is, or a least he was http://ones2watch4.com/content/wp-content/gallery/henry-cavill/henry-8.jpg

Half Italian? We are then half neighbors. :D

It's not really an insult but I am afraid that you will see it as one. Anyway moving on, you said "I hate to hate his character." maybe you should be more open minded and try to understand him? You might hate him less after that. The open minded part was the insult.

For that, don't worry. I've been called communist by the right and closed minded fanatic by the left, so... I'm fine with it :P

And yes, I try to understand Robert. In some instances I do (specially about that subject). My problem is that I can't cut him some slack for his actions because he's no a child.

Archived