Character Teaser Videos Releases

Westeros

Not much new footage, but cool all the same. Hopefully we'll be seeing some Nymeria wolf dreams this season.

:agree:

I think they'll be bringing the Direwolves more into the mix this season, hopefully.

In the foreshadowing Kit Harrington mentioned something about it being odd greeting a CGI screen and pretending it's your lifelong pet. That sounds like Jon's reunion with Ghost which means they might be taking their bond more serious this season.

Hopefully, Nymeria will come into it too so we know she isn't completely gone.

I don't like how much they're giving away of Tyrion's storyline. I get that they want people to be worried that he'll die, so that his escape is all the more surprising and awesome, but they're basically explicitly stating that he's going to be in a dungeon about to be executed.

I don't like how much they're giving away of Tyrion's storyline. I get that they want people to be worried that he'll die, so that his escape is all the more surprising and awesome, but they're basically explicitly stating that he's going to be in a dungeon about to be executed.

Yeah. I get that it'd be hard not to give it away, since it's the main plotline of the season, but you'd think they'd try not to make it so blatant. Few will be surprised when Tyrion gets imprisoned.

I think the main thing they didn't give away is why he was arrested and what he's on trial for .....thats why they want people to tune in

^ that's not a terrible issue to have though, compared to the actual reasoning for his imprisonment being too blatant... which, one could make the argument for as well, IMO. But I guess that's easy for us to say.

What I don't like is how they're spoiling where he'll be in episode 10, after Oberyn's duel: he's quite obviously in the black cells and is about to be executed, which spoils the duel for people who were paying attention to the promos, and it spoils his trial.

What I don't like is how they're spoiling where he'll be in episode 10, after Oberyn's duel: he's quite obviously in the black cells and is about to be executed, which spoils the duel for people who were paying attention to the promos, and it spoils his trial.

He could be in the black cells because of regicide prior to the trial. There's nothing in the clips to indicate specifically that he is about to be executed, is there? Just that he's in big trouble. Ned was in the black cells, and while he was in fact executed, it was pretty clear that everyone except Joffers (and almost certainly LF) were planning on having him take the black. I think it's a huge reach to suggest this is going to spoil the result of the duel to anyone who doesn't already know the result. I think it's not a stretch to think that some of the folks that are paying attention will conclude why he's in the cells in the first place, but I don't think it's a huge deal to spoil something that will happen in the 2nd episode, as long as it isn't more obvious than that.

Archived