So, who's definitely gonna die in The Winds of Winter?

LooseyRoosey

Theon will probably survive the series.

Cersei, Jaime, and (probably) Tyrion will all die in book 7, but not before.

Connington, Balon Swann, Hotah are all good bets (Darkstar will likely kill the latter two). Probably Brown Ben Plumm, too, so that Tyrion can fluke/guile his way into being the actual Leader of the Golden Company somehow. Jorah The Fedorah and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIO~!~! will live to fight over Dany another day.

Barristan will die and Die A Knight just like he said way back in the first book, but I'm really not sure if it'll be in Winds or Dream. Same for Victarion.

Multiple Sand Snakes are biting it. I'd give names but I can't even remember them all.

Either Roose OR Ramsay, but not both. Not that "killing" Roose would be enough to remove him from the story, of course... :)

Margaery is going to be just fine. JUST FINE, I SAID. LALALALALALALA FINGERS IN MY EARS CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA

WoW:

Cersei

Barristan

Victarion

Theon

Ramsay

Roose

Most the Freys

Tommen

Myrcella

Daario

Stannis

Melisandre

Aeron

Jojen

Connington

Bowen Marsh

Robert Arryn

Brienne

Mance Rayder

Qyburn

ADOS:

Littlefinger

Varys

Aegon

Jaime

Arya

Hodor

The Hound

UnGregor

Dany

Lancel

Euron

Blackfish

Queen of Thorns

Loras

Ser Illyn

Illyrio

Stoneheart

Dead very soon:

Tommen, either Sandor or Gregor for real this time, lots and lots of Freys, at least one Sand Snake, Penny (I mean does she have the slightest chance in a battle), please god Martin Ramsay Bolton, the current Khal by dragon fire, Dany's warm loving hubby,

Closer to the end of WoW:

Lady Stoneheart, Myrcella, another Stark kid don't dare say who, JonCon, possibly even Arianne, possibly Marge

Wow:
Stannis Baratheon

Brienne

Shireen Baratheon
Sansa Lannister
Vic Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Mance
Myrcella "Baratheon"
Lady Stoneheart
Littlefinger
Ramsay Bolton
Robert Strong
Tommen "Baratheon"

Viserion

ADoS:
Arya Stark
Mel
Dany T
Euron Greyjoy
Drogon
JonCon
Barristan

Edmure Tully

Jaime Lannister

Cersei Lannister

If GRRM manages to keep on track and is able to end the story wuth tWoW and ADOS (so no 8 books) than the following people will die in tWoW and early ADOS:

1) Lancel Lannister
2) Margaery Tyrell

3) Garlan and Willas Tyrell

4) Harry the Heir
5) Daario
6) Missandei
7) Tyene and Nymeria Sand

8) Doran Martell
9) Obara Sand
10) Jon Connington

11) LF

12) Varys
13) The GG
14) Random slaversbay characters
15) LS

16) Tommen Baratheon

17) Victarion Greyjoy

18) the Dusky Woman

19) Jojen Reed

20) Bloodraven

21) Lot's of Frey's

22) Roose Bolton

23) Ramsay Bolton

24) Myrcella Baratheon
25) Cersei Baratheon

26) Random Dothraki Khals

27) Kindly Old Man and the Waif
28) Lem limecloak

29) Samwell Tarly's little brother (Dickon?)

30) Faegon

31) Illyrio

There are more, but this is just the one I think that won't make it from the top of my head.

Jon Con aint got too long, unless greyscale is a misunderstood disease and it is a slow advance by the other Others, the grey stone men....

I agree Barristan doestn have much time left. Also think we're losing Ramsay on the sooner rather than later side. I also think that just as Theon is about to do something heroic to actually redeem his name, he'll die as well. Maybe even Rickon, although that would be horribly sad.

Id say Davos will bite it also in the next book. He will be missed, but thats kind of how it goes.

I also agree on the break down of Mel's glamor will be spectacular and disgusting. She will look like, gasp, Bloodraven as a skeleton being kept alive by archane magical practices.

Oh, and Tytos Blackwood. Kid doesn't have the chops for Kings Landing.

Everybody. A Dream of Spring is going to be about someone, probably Dolorous Edd as the sole survivor dreaming of Spring and remembering when times were worse.

I'd definitely read that.

Archived